Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

^LeeLee13, thank you so much for your help! Believe me, although everyone doesn't post know that you are helping many dedicated collectors and lurkers. You only have a couple post but I hope you are here with us for the long haul! :flowers::yes::tup::whistle:

Just called JC Citadel Outlet and learned they have some type of additional 50% off sale as opposed to the 60% off in Allen, Tx. Their current charms are: Snake (what is this? Does anyone have a pic of it?), VW Bug, Moon/Stars and Flower w/Butterfly. I even checked regarding the key fob with the flower/lady bug/bumble combo. They don't have that one but they do have a fob with the Flower and Butterfly. Hope this info helps someone.

GLL- I am so sorry to hear about bruiser I have a dog and don't know what I would do without her they are a part of the family and are very special I am thinking of you girlie my heart goes out to you xx

^Thank you Juicylover. I never thought the day would come when I'd have to part with my other best friend. Truly, it is a part of humane pet ownership and it's hard. Hubby has already asked me if I want a puppy so I'm hoping to have another fur friend in time.

I sure wish Juicy had a Cocker Spaniel charm! I missed out on many of the dog charms. I'd love to have some of them now. I think I only have the Dalmatian and the doggy with the pink jacket on. (Got him at TJ Maxx).

I'd love to see collection pics of doggy charms... KR did you do that for me not long ago or was it something else? My mind is foggy right now. If time permits would someone post a pic of her doggy charm collection please? :crybaby: TIA.

TJ Maxx has some charms in. I finally found the music box charm. I missed out on it on the website. They also had the duck, cream colored daisy, silver lipstick, and silver Eiffel Tower.
Oh, my, goodness... Phoned two, not-so-distant, TJ Maxx stores and they both have charms! I just phoned them last week and neither store had nada! It seems the yellow Duck, Daisy with Butterfly, pink Cupcake and latest Jewelry Box have all made their way to the discount store. Clearly it appears these charms have bypassed the JC outlets. This doesn't seem to forebode well. :nogood: Ladies, clutch your charms instead of your pearls as we await what's on the charm horizon!

GLL - So truly sorry to hear about Bruiser. Having had to put down three dogs I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Bruiser was extra special as many of us around here have been witness to his beautiful face on your avatar over the years. I know you will miss your "road dog". If only we humans could love so unconditionally. Take care and may the 15 years of memories console you.

GLL - So truly sorry to hear about Bruiser. Having had to put down three dogs I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Bruiser was extra special as many of us around here have been witness to his beautiful face on your avatar over the years. I know you will miss your "road dog". If only we humans could love so unconditionally. Take care and may the 15 years of memories console you.

Thank you so very, very much QueenC! Of course I remembered beautiful lil Max. :heart:"Seeing"/"hearing" from you has done wonders for my heart. :crybaby: No truer words were ever spoken regarding the unconditional love that a fur baby gives. We humans really should try to mimic that kind of love....

I pray that you and yours are as bountifully blessed as I know you are! How's your charm collecting going? Do you still have that awesome, private vault strictly for charms? ;):love:
All hail the Queen!!! :dothewave: You are one of the most unconditionally giving persons I know. I thank God for knowing you. Again, thank you for the message.