JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the blog plug guys :biggrin:

I won the poker chip last night, super excited! I still have to find the slot machine and playing cards to complete my Vegas collection. I've never even seen the cards on ebay before but I'm holding out hope they will show up one day.

OK... I'm out of luck to find the ham charm... A nice TPFer located one for me, but they didn't ship. Too bad for me, ham on Zappos is gone. ;)

The ham charm is out on Zappos. I just searched ham charm and it showed up!! :yahoo::yahoo:

There was also a Bloomies in the NY area that had the ham charm and will ship. Shipping charges are almost $12--kinda steep but an option. Good Luck!! I've been trying to hunt this down too!!! Should be here in a few days.:nuts:

^^ thanks :smile: I love that one. I have the red dice, spinner, roulette wheel and the poker chip is on the way. I haven't been able to bring myself to pay the prices I've seen for the slot machine yet but I'm sure if I'm patient one will make it's way to me.

WOW so much action!!

Congrats Huckleberry on the Poker chip! I love the Vegas charms, they are all so detailed.

Watk it's so good to see you:hugs: I hope you've been doing good!

I snapped a few pics of the new pink/purple pave heart charm yesterday. I have it on my wallet and I love the little pink stones.

Attachments

• heart charm on Life wallet 005.JPG
    heart charm on Life wallet 005.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 398
  • heart charm on Life wallet 007.JPG
    heart charm on Life wallet 007.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 382
^^HORRIBLE!!!! Wow!!!

The duckies are on my wishlist!! Hopefully one day, at least one will come my way...... If not, Juicy can you release a new one???

That's what I was screaming. I'd love even a yellow rubber duckie or maybe a pacifier (the fake that was on feebay last month was actually pretty cute (please don't flog me).

WOW so much action!!

Congrats Huckleberry on the Poker chip! I love the Vegas charms, they are all so detailed.

Watk it's so good to see you:hugs: I hope you've been doing good!

I snapped a few pics of the new pink/purple pave heart charm yesterday. I have it on my wallet and I love the little pink stones.

Beautiful!!! Especially love the hot pink. Definitely brightens up a winter day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.