Juicy Charms...and the oh-so elusive *RARE* ones!

I love that flower pot! I almost won it on eBay a few weeks ago! I kept increasing by just a few dollars and then my phone froze up in the last few seconds and I could not bid anymore! I would have bid way higher then the 38 it went for! I'm so sad still!

Ack, it only went for $38? I was going to say, there's one on sale on ebay right now for like $55.

I know - can you believe it went for so cheap!!! I was trying to bid more and then my blackberry just froze!!!! I was at the movies and completely freaked out - haha!!!! I'll have to go on Ebay when I get home and get it - because everyday I think about that charm!!! All I can say is that I hope one of the TPF Juicy charm lovers got it to add to their collection :smile:

we should start posting pix of the rare charms!! some i've never heard of. i'm lucky to have the mermaid and the royal flush charms.

I agree with ChanelGirlE!!!

All of you with the rare one(s), start putting up pics! Like individual pics of 'em so we can see the details up close!

Thanks Rebecca for the pic of Cede's charms, but since it was a large group shot I couldn't see an "elephant and an egg". There were actually 3 charms in her shot that I had no idea of what they were.....

I'm thinking about temporarily saving her pic, putting it in paint, circling the ones I didn't know, and putting it up so you guys can tell me what they were. But I'm feeling really lazy right now..

(I would just PM Cedes but..this is going to sound incredibly dumb, but I can't figure out how to PM someone. Like, I don't see the option when I go to the profile ANYWHERE. I thought maybe if you add the person as a friend or contact or whatever, but that didn't work either! :confused1: )

I agree with ChanelGirlE!!!

All of you with the rare one(s), start putting up pics! Like individual pics of 'em so we can see the details up close!

Thanks Rebecca for the pic of Cede's charms, but since it was a large group shot I couldn't see an "elephant and an egg". There were actually 3 charms in her shot that I had no idea of what they were.....

(I would just PM Cedes but..this is going to sound incredibly dumb, but I can't figure out how to PM someone. Like, I don't see the option when I go to the profile ANYWHERE. I thought maybe if you add the person as a friend or contact or whatever, but that didn't work either! :confused1: )

It's an elephant standing on top of a pink egg (the one on the right in the lower row). :yes:
Since I haven't seen Cedes around, I hope she doesn't mind if I point out which charms are in her pic (will work on that right now).

As for PMing, maybe you don't have enough posts yet. I forget how many it is before you're able to PM, but when you are, you can click on the person's forum name, then on the drop down menu, select "send private message."

ETA: Ok here's the list and the link to her pic again-
Top row: Sled, pave lips, lookbook (I think), hot cocoa mug, poker chip, sunglasses, nesting doll, watermelon, fortune cookie
2nd row: Gelato/ice cream cone, shield, lovebirds in the cage (I think), cupcake, tennis racket, milkshake, ghost, yorkie with mouth that opens
3rd row: Ballet slippers, peach, aloha snowglobe, dollar spinner, yorkie in shopping bag, pegasus, seahorse
4th row: Fawn, enamel palm tree, picnic basket, clown, mermaid, hibiscus flower
5th row: Popsicle, pink dress form, wedding cake, pink strawberry, tropical drink
6th row: Blue duck, pink duck, lipstick, heart cherry locket
7th row: Toucan, igloo with yorkie by the fire inside, pink elephant on pink egg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm218/strawberrycharms/cedes-juicycharm1.jpg

Last edited:
It's an elephant standing on top of a pink egg (the one on the right in the lower row). :yes:
Since I haven't seen Cedes around, I hope she doesn't mind if I point out which charms are in her pic (will work on that right now).

As for PMing, maybe you don't have enough posts yet. I forget how many it is before you're able to PM, but when you are, you can click on the person's forum name, then on the drop down menu, select "send private message."

ETA: Ok here's the list and the link to her pic again-
Top row: Sled, pave lips, lookbook (I think), hot cocoa mug, poker chip, sunglasses, nesting doll, watermelon, fortune cookie
2nd row: Gelato/ice cream cone, shield, lovebirds in the cage (I think), cupcake, tennis racket, milkshake, ghost, yorkie with mouth that opens
3rd row: Ballet slippers, peach, aloha snowglobe, dollar spinner, yorkie in shopping bag, pegasus, seahorse
4th row: Fawn, enamel palm tree, picnic basket, clown, mermaid, hibiscus flower
5th row: Popsicle, pink dress form, wedding cake, pink strawberry, tropical drink
6th row: Blue duck, pink duck, lipstick, heart cherry locket
7th row: Toucan, igloo with yorkie by the fire inside, pink elephant on pink egg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm218/strawberrycharms/cedes-juicycharm1.jpg

Wow, thanks for naming all of them! I thought that one was possibly an elephant on egg, but it was hard to tell. Didn't look like an elephant to me.

Never seen the igloo before, no wonder I couldn't tell what it was.

Lol-- Ohhhhhhhhh, so THAT one's a peach! I couldn't figure out what the heck that one was ! I thought maybe it was the giant egg, and maybe the elephant was like inside it! Idk... lol.

Thank you for clearing that up!!! :okay:

The peach charm is really cute. When you open it there is a crystal pit inside. I'll take a few pics today of the few rare ones that I have and post them for ya.:smile:

Are the wooden sled and picnic basket considered rare??

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the ones I think might be rare. I have about 60-70 so if there are any others I have you might want to see just let me know:yes:. I know LV has some really rare ones also and both of our almost full collection pics are in the new addition thread.
picnic basket w/ pie piece
pave blowfish
baseball glove
wooden sled
older tropical drink
vegas spinner
snow globe
pearls in a pod
headphones

Attachments

• rare & new Juicy 023.JPG
    rare & new Juicy 023.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 665
Here is a pic of the ones I think might be rare. I have about 60-70 so if there are any others I have you might want to see just let me know:yes:. I know LV has some really rare ones also and both of our almost full collection pics are in the new addition thread.
picnic basket w/ pie piece
pave blowfish
baseball glove
wooden sled
older tropical drink
vegas spinner
snow globe
pearls in a pod
headphones

Oh my god they are all so adorable!!!

I agree- I wish I would've started collecting sooner! But even if I had I still wouldn't have the kind of money for that many. :Push:

Tatertot and Lvbabydoll - you two are sooo lucky!!!:yahoo: [And who ever else owns a lot of these darling charms!] ^_^

Oh my god they are all so adorable!!!

I agree- I wish I would've started collecting sooner! But even if I had I still wouldn't have the kind of money for that many. :Push:

Tatertot and Lvbabydoll - you two are sooo lucky!!!:yahoo: [And who ever else owns a lot of these darling charms!] ^_^

I started a few years ago and there has been no looking back. I swear each time they come out with a new one I think I have to have it. I've been getting much better though and try to stick to only a few each season.
I scored a bunch of mine on ebay and at sales so that helps w/ the $ and they used to be a bit cheaper also.:yes:

I started a few years ago and there has been no looking back. I swear each time they come out with a new one I think I have to have it. I've been getting much better though and try to stick to only a few each season.
I scored a bunch of mine on ebay and at sales so that helps w/ the $ and they used to be a bit cheaper also.:yes:

Argh I hate how they used to be cheaper and have increased in $:tdown:...hopefully they don't keep going up and up and up and up.........:sweatdrop:

I agree RaquelleBelle, I hope they don't keep going up in price. At least I have been able to get a few at the outlet. I just wish they would have more of the ones that I want at the outlet.