Juicy Charms...and the oh-so elusive *RARE* ones!

And don't forget they are just so adorable! The colors and styles are so fun and remind me of those plastic charm necklaces I had as a kid - the ones with little bells on them (maybe I'm showing my age - haha)

^Lol I remember those (look them up on ebay, those things go for a lot of money!). I was a little bit too small for them when they were super popular but I do have ONE of those charms that a friend gave me way back when. It's a cute abacus with multicolor beads.

I'm a huge fan of Juicy Charms (SO CUTE!!) and would love to know if there is a complete list or something somewhere online so that I can look them up and tick them off. I'm from AUS and NO ONE has them around here so I feel special. And I'd like to say that they kick the b*tt off the stupid Pandora Bracelets that every girl is sporting atm.. either real or fake. :tdown: ... so if anyone finds a listing please post it!! :biggrin:

I have the Nesting Doll...it's my favorite! Also...was there a yellow NYC taxi cab one? if so...i missed that one and was told it was rare. grr! lol :heart:

I have the Nesting Doll...it's my favorite! Also...was there a yellow NYC taxi cab one? if so...i missed that one and was told it was rare. grr! lol :heart:

Yea whoever told you the taxi cab is rare is pulling your chain, I see that one every where online, reputable ordering sites too so I know they're not fakes.

Gah I am SO jealous of all of you ladies with the nesting doll!!! I wish I had gotten into these charms back when that one came out! :Push: I would have bought it!

Has anyone ever heard of the 'elephant with an egg?' I have never seen it and would love to see a picture!

Hey, does anyone know which of the Vegas/gambling charms are rare? I've heard the slot machine, roulette wheel & the cards one are? Is that true? What about the chip, money sign one, and dice?

Jw.;)

Yea whoever told you the taxi cab is rare is pulling your chain, I see that one every where online, reputable ordering sites too so I know they're not fakes.

Gah I am SO jealous of all of you ladies with the nesting doll!!! I wish I had gotten into these charms back when that one came out! :Push: I would have bought it!

Has anyone ever heard of the 'elephant with an egg?' I have never seen it and would love to see a picture!

Hey, does anyone know which of the Vegas/gambling charms are rare? I've heard the slot machine, roulette wheel & the cards one are? Is that true? What about the chip, money sign one, and dice?

Jw.;)

Someone here has the elephant and egg one, it's in the JC thread...I think maybe Cedes has it? I'll look for the pic.

Also, most of the Vegas charms are rare...like I posted, the slot machine and roulette wheel are. I'm pretty sure the cards are (I have and LOVE that one, the cards spread out!) since I've only seen it once on ebay but I don't know how much it ended at. I also have the dollar spinner (one side says Juicy Couture Las Vegas on it, that one is about $150-ish on ebay, I've only see it a couple of times.
As for the die, I didn't think it was too rare, I thought that was a newer one...and the poker chip is mid-range, I've seen it a couple of times as well and it usually goes for about $125.

ETA: Here's Cede's pic, the elephant on the egg is the one in the bottom row on the right. You can probably PM her to ask for a closer pic if you want:
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm218/strawberrycharms/cedes-juicycharm1.jpg

Last edited:
And don't forget they are just so adorable! The colors and styles are so fun and remind me of those plastic charm necklaces I had as a kid - the ones with little bells on them (maybe I'm showing my age - haha)

That's so funny you mention those plastic necklaces. A couple weeks ago I was thinking about those and started searching online for charms. When I was a kid I had a purple cat charm with a chinese-looking hat that had a blue fish inside its stomach. It had a bell on the bottom. I haven't found any cool looking charms since then but these Juicy ones are adorable! :smile:

I had one of those charm necklaces as a kid, they were just as addicting as the juicy charms. I wonder what ever happened to mine, maybe I still have it somewhere...

bloomincouture.jpg

Is this an authentic juicy couture charm? I have never seen it before.

I love that flower pot! I almost won it on eBay a few weeks ago! I kept increasing by just a few dollars and then my phone froze up in the last few seconds and I could not bid anymore! I would have bid way higher then the 38 it went for! I'm so sad still!