Jills Warning Of The Day........

Listen to me VERY CAREFULLY........:wlae::okay:

NEVER EVER drink (KILLER)lemondrop martinis at Cheesecake Factory..ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.......and then proceed to answer a phone call from your fave CHANEL BOUTIQUE...

EXTREMELY hazardess to yer bank account........:crybaby::nuts::yahoo::yes::tup:........

:roflmfao::roflmfao: KWYM! Haven't had this happen with Chanel but I used to have this baaaaaaad habit of online shopping on Friday nights, with a glass of wine (ok, several glasses) while DH was having poker night with the guys, then waking up scratching my head thinking, "Did I buy something?"

Ever got a knock at the door and its a delivery man and you don't know why he's there? Low and behold, you've bought something(s) and don't even remember what it was!!!!

Hope they get you the right bag.

Oh man Jill that blows!! I was skimming through this so excited to see your new bag and oh man. I hope it gets all straightened out quickly!!

yeah, I'm with ya on drink & shop, ain't it grand? How'dja think I got my gauffre, GF?? :P

:drinkup:Cheers!

OK....Im gonna post pics of this BAG...LOL....after many drinks...and dinner out...I am now able to discuss this situation without blowing up...HEEHEE

PS-I am VERY DISPLEASED with Chanel right now,They admitted their error in sending the wrong bag..yet are doing NOTHING about it.FIRST ..They offered to courier a new bag..Now they said they cant find a courier.SO..Im goona have to drive 2 HOURS to Short hills to return the WRONG BAG THEY SENT TO ME...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!
Im pissed.I may never buy Chanel again.(OK .....Maybe not..LOL)
2 cosmopolitans....followed by many martinis later...LOL....I am able to post pics....THATS how mad I was before I went out to dinner and drinks!OY!

I apologize in advice for drinking and blogging..Chanel made me drink WAY too much tonight..heehee...blame them....

"They can't find a courier?" Aren't there courier services? They just pick up the phone and call one...shouldn't be too difficult but then again, they had difficulty sending the right color bag that was right in front of them. :rolleyes: That manager should send someone from the boutique (if all the courier services were unavailable). If that's how they treat you when you just spent 8 thousand there, how do they treat someone who buys something for only a few hundred dollars?:nogood: