Jills Warning Of The Day........

^LOL! Im goin out for martinis later tonight ...heehee........LMAO!!...
I called fedex..They said they have HIGH package volume and they are havin trouble LOCATING THE PACKAGE...OY VEY..Im cursed.I swear.

OMFG...FEDEX just called to say they have the FEDEX manager comin to my house to PERSONALLY deliver the package to me by 5 PM......ROFLMAO!!!!!

Apparently Chanel chewed them out a tad...heehee..Good to know the Chanel store backs me up!!!(LOVES THE FLA. ,Palm Beach Gardens,CHANEL STORE!)

OMG.IM SO PISSED

They sent me GREY,not brown.KILL ME NOW
The grey LOOKS DARK brown.The real color brown is like a reddish brown..Nicer IRL IMHO.
Im gonna go cry..LOL
The store isnt doin a darned thing about it.They want to charge me for another bag.I spent over 8000 on bags this week..OMG.OY VEY.I think Im gonna drive 2 hours to SHort Hills and exchange it tomorrow.IM SO BEYOND PISSED OFF

You have to be kidding!!! Take them all back--every bag you bought there this week and tell them to take them all! Well--that may be too much, but that really is crazy.

You are making me think, though, the color I put back may be grey, too. I didn't read the tag, but just eyeballed it thinking it looked like a nice dark brown.

I can't believe they won't ship you out another one immediately at no charge. They can issue a call tag so they are assured they get the original shipment back. I would pitch a big one over this.

Oh for heaven's sake. What is wrong with them that they sent the wrong color!?! What if you REALLY needed to wear it tonight? I feel your pain...but could you model it for us and take pics anyway? Shouldn't be a total loss?:graucho: