Jewelry Lovers chit chat thread

Ok Skyqueen. That comment had me cracking up! How was your dinner party? What jewellery did you wear? My lobster was delicious. Is there such a thing as bad lobster?
I wore my custom pink agate triple strand necklace from one of my favorite designers with a black velvet outfit.
The tenderloin was a bit overcooked but the béarnaise sauce hid it. LOL!
Everyone had a good time!
I love lobsta [emoji173]️

Attachments

• pink agate necklace.jpg
    pink agate necklace.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 225
I wore my custom pink agate triple strand necklace from one of my favorite designers with a black velvet outfit.
The colour on this is GORGEOUS! WOW WOW WOW! I love how it glows as well as the gradations of colour. When I grow up I want to be like you :lol::lol::lol:

Beautiful SQ. I have no doubt that you looked amazing.

Hi there.

I'm looking for some input on how fragile chain rings are. Does anyone have a Dior Mimioui ring or something similar? I have my eye on two delicate chain rings to wear on my index and middle fingers on a daily basis, but I'm worried they will break easily.

Hi there.

I'm looking for some input on how fragile chain rings are. Does anyone have a Dior Mimioui ring or something similar? I have my eye on two delicate chain rings to wear on my index and middle fingers on a daily basis, but I'm worried they will break easily.

I don't have chain rings, but I think you answered your question when you said "delicate."