Jewelry Lovers chit chat thread

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was considering wedding bands. Going towards a more exotic material like iridium. Anyone care to weigh in?

2. Didn't know where else to post this................
    LE LeVian "Into the Wild Collection" watch. Stingray band/diamond clasp. 15/500.
    6 tcw black/white diamonds, yellow sapphire eyes. Totally gorgeous and unique but BIG!

Attached Files:

lisaroberts likes this.

3. That's amazing. Mod shot please!!

4. Gorgeous but I'm not buying it...even with a 3K discount! LOL!
    Too big for my wrist and not practical for my lifestyle. A shame................

5. Lol. There are 2 kinds of 'Wish Lists'. The Realistic Wish List and the WISH Wish List. The VCA feerie watch is on the latter for me.

BTW, how much was the watch?

6. LOL!
    The Realistic List and the WISH Wish List...just perfect Tink! The watch was 9K but I could have bought it for 6K. I do love a deal.....
    I just treated myself to a nice new car, so I took that into consideration.
    Plus...where the hell would I wear it? [emoji22]

7. Very cool for the right edgy lady [emoji6]

8. [emoji8]
    Shocked about Prince...unbelievable talent! [emoji22]

9. I know...such a waste 🕊[emoji22]

10. That is very pretty. It took me a minute to realize it was a watch. Very nice piece.

11. I die over this!!!!!

12. Hi everyone. I didn't know where else to post this.

What do you think of Ivanka Trump's fine jewelry line?

13. I know! [emoji8]

14. Happy Mother's Day to my jewelry gals...whether human babies or fur-babies have a great day! [emoji173]️

15. Happy Mother's Day to you! [emoji253][emoji8]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice