Jewelry Lovers chit chat thread

I am getting a little "something" in the mail, today. Thanks to that damn "Watch + Bracelet + Bracelet" thread I've been hankering for a spike bracelet!
Hope I like it. I'm getting soooooooo edgy!!! Oh la la..........................

Can't wait to see it...but you are getting too good at spending my money! I must tell you again how much I LOVE my new Peretti earrings!

hahahahaha! just don't wear them together, & you'll be OK ;)

oooh cannot wait to see! i've been contemplating this bracelet as well:smile:

imo I would be hesitant to buy the necklace. I would be afraid I would look down too fast and stab myself lol

I LOVE that you're edgy. LOVE!!!!!

Can't wait to see it...but you are getting too good at spending my money! I must tell you again how much I LOVE my new Peretti earrings!
LOL! I love you gals!
I just got home from LA...will try to post pics tomorrow, I'm tired!
Oh, Bisbee...I love the earrings, too! I'm so glad you're happy!!!

very cool! a nice little edge to spice up your look. I'm surprised at home much I like it with the peretti cuff. I didn't think I'd like the cuff layered.
I know...I was surprised, too. A little over the top, but what the hell!

Well...we were all set to have dinner at a new Mexican restaurant tonight, with my goddaughter/new boyfriend and my GF. My goddaughter just called to tell me the head chef died last night. We had just met him a couple weeks ago, before the restaurant opened. He was telling us all about it. He was young...so sad! Don't know any details.

I know...I was surprised, too. A little over the top, but what the hell!

Well...we were all set to have dinner at a new Mexican restaurant tonight, with my goddaughter/new boyfriend and my GF. My goddaughter just called to tell me the head chef died last night. We had just met him a couple weeks ago, before the restaurant opened. He was telling us all about it. He was young...so sad! Don't know any details.

That's so sad about the chef. Let us know when you hear details.

We're about to head out to dinner. Yay!

Our little cat died on Friday, it was sad, but she had been so sick. DD took it really well, thank God.