Jewelry Lovers chit chat thread

Oh Lana...I WANT ONE, NOW!!! Details, please!
Gorgeous day...get DD and come down, we'll do to the beach. Then I can see the new bracelet IRL! :graucho:
I really do want to come down and see you this summer. Let's make that happen.

What details do you need? It's about $6K, it's shaped like a nail, it would look awesome on you...

^happy anniversary!!! so fun that you're getting it a little early.

I know, I'm pumped.

Love the new Cartier nail bracelet! I also love the ring:

cartierclouring_lg.jpg

That is super pretty.

*yawn* Happy Monday everyone!

I LOVE that new nail bracelet!!!!

Thanks girl!

I really do want to come down and see you this summer. Let's make that happen.

What details do you need? It's about $6K, it's shaped like a nail, it would look awesome on you...
You really should come down...I'm about 1 1/2 hrs from you.
Plus DD would absolutely adore my little Lucy O'Shea! We'll give her a pony ride!
We have the saddle, helmet...well, everything. Just need a little girl! :graucho:

Do the nail bracelets come sized like the Love? Looks like you have some flexibility.

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 112
Enjoy your holiday sky! I'll jealously think of you from my office on my Monday.

Lana - happy anniversary!!!!

what a cute pony!
Yes...Lucy is very cute but very naughty! She escaped early this morning and was waiting, at the back deck, for her breakfast.

Thanks, Whoops...the beach was gorgeous but a bit cool. I took my dear GF, the one getting over a broken leg. The incision looks great but the leg is very swollen, and she still has a limp. She's really a trooper!!! I don't know how she keeps her spirits up.
Couldn't tell too much about the damn beach club...still under renovation. Better be finished by the end of June!

Yes...Lucy is very cute but very naughty! She escaped early this morning and was waiting, at the back deck, for her breakfast.

Thanks, Whoops...the beach was gorgeous but a bit cool. I took my dear GF, the one getting over a broken leg. The incision looks great but the leg is very swollen, and she still has a limp. She's really a trooper!!! I don't know how she keeps her spirits up.
Couldn't tell too much about the damn beach club...still under renovation. Better be finished by the end of June!

I can't believe they haven't finished at your beach club yet. so sweet of you to take your friend with you for a nice relaxing day. hopefully she will heal up quickly (salt water/air helps IMO)

I can't believe they haven't finished at your beach club yet. so sweet of you to take your friend with you for a nice relaxing day. hopefully she will heal up quickly (salt water/air helps IMO)
I know...I couldn't even tell what's been done except for the renovations to the office. I asked one of the workers when they think it will be done and he didn't know. :wtf:
Well...I already paid my membership so finger's crossed.
Going back today, felt so good and relaxing.
Yea, my GF got her ankle wet...the salt water does heal things quickly.
On a funny note...the beach was all roped off for the damn Piping Plovers and their nests. I've never seen one Plover in all the years I've been going there...and neither has anyone else. LOL!

I know...I couldn't even tell what's been done except for the renovations to the office. I asked one of the workers when they think it will be done and he didn't know. :wtf:
Well...I already paid my membership so finger's crossed.
Going back today, felt so good and relaxing.
Yea, my GF got her ankle wet...the salt water does heal things quickly.
On a funny note...the beach was all roped off for the damn Piping Plovers and their nests. I've never seen one Plover in all the years I've been going there...and neither has anyone else. LOL!
^uh oh...they better get on the ball & get that work done. too funny about the birds. we now have huge areas of our beach roped off for the sea turtles to lay their eggs. I don't mind it though because the native dune grasses have come back in those areas. it's so pretty.

I tried...how did you do it? I'm clueless!
^there are 2 ways to post pics. the easiest way is to:
1. click on the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the thread
2. then click on the paper clip button at the top of the dialogue box that opens
3. next click a "choose file" button on the pop up box that opens
4. search your computer for the file you want to upload/attach
5. click on your file name
6. click the "open" button (that brings you back to the "manage attachments" pop up box
7. click the "upload" button on the right side of the pop up box
8. once it finished uploading, close the pop up box
9. you're back to the "go advanced" dialog box (if you scroll down below the area where you can type, you'll see that your file is there in the attachments box
10. type whatever you want
11. click the "submit reply" button
12. your pic will be at the bottom of your post...we can click on it to see it full size