Jewelry Box in Action!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. [emoji7]

2. Wowza...... How heavy is it? It looks amazing.

3. Here are some of my rings, literally a 'Jewellery Box In Action' ;)
    I love precious and semi precious, there's an assortment of semi here - ranging from (3 leather and gold bands), bone, jade, rose quartz, turquoise, sapphire, ruby, tanzanite .....
    The best are locked away though !

Attached Files:

4. Gorgeous millicat!

5. I love your square pink ring! Are those three with the gold at the top bangles?

6. Loooove the opal with diamonds on the right! [emoji7]

7. Your jade rings are lovely, especially the bypass one! Any mod shots?

8. Thank you, Kateokateo :smile:

9. Those 3 are actually leather rings with gold vermeil on the side of them, they're fun !
    And the square pink ring is Rhodonite, I have matching earrings too !

10. Thank you BBC, that ring is actually all Opals, the large centre on is flanked with smaller ones, I have some earrings that match it !
    Sometimes the 'matches' are coincidental and sometimes I've bought a 'set' of earrings and ring.

11. Thank you Tc, that one is pretty isn't it :smile:
    I'll take some modelling shots and post them, I like sharing jewellery with likeminded people :biggrin::biggrin:

Divea likes this.
  12. breath taking pieces. Love to see more

13. It's super cute how your nails match the logo in the sweater. Looks great! The jewellery, too!

14. No words to describe this hopingoneday!

Love opals but noting in this league.

Please tell ya about your watch please?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice