Jewelry Box in Action!!

Thank you!!! Me too!! Opals are one of my favorites too!!! Love natural gems!!! ❤️❤️❤️😻

I just had these earrings designed by my jeweler. They go with the necklace I had made last year. They are a similar design to Kimberly Mcdonald's necklace and earrings. I picked the stones and gave him a picture of how I wanted it to look. I am really happy with them.

Attachments

• IMG_3907 (Edited).JPG
    IMG_3907 (Edited).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 926
  • IMG_3922 (Edited).JPG
    IMG_3922 (Edited).JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 939
I just had these earrings designed by my jeweler. They go with the necklace I had made last year. They are a similar design to Kimberly Mcdonald's necklace and earrings. I picked the stones and gave him a picture of how I wanted it to look. I am really happy with them.

STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING! I may need an introduction to your jeweler!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

OMG‼️‼️‼️‼️ So BEAUTIFUL‼️‼️😍😍😍😍😻

Meg10 so love your opal set! Opals are so special, your are really fabulous. Your jeweller did great work and your design so suits you.

Opals have a very special place in my heart. My mum has worn an opal ring everyday of her adult life and I've always loved them.

Wow Meg, those are beautiful!!
Thank you.
I had these pearl earrings custom made and received it yesterday. 8.0-8.5 mm Akoya pearls AAA rose overtone on 18k white gold setting and 0.20 cttw

View attachment 3329003View attachment 3329004
View attachment 3329005
I love the earrings. The pearls just glow. They look fabulous on you.
OMG‼️‼️‼️‼️ So BEAUTIFUL‼️‼️😍😍😍😍😻
Thanks.
Meg10 so love your opal set! Opals are so special, your are really fabulous. Your jeweller did great work and your design so suits you.

Opals have a very special place in my heart. My mum has worn an opal ring everyday of her adult life and I've always loved them.
Thank you.
Can you let me know where you got the opals?
My jeweler brought them in for me to choose from. He got them from a distributor in LA. There were so many that it made it really hard to choose.

Thanks so much.

I love my jeweler. We are starting to think about our next project. Would love a really high quality alexandrite.

Meg - I'm so glad you shared your earrings. I thought of your necklace when angellicskater shared her opal earrings.

In terms of both stone quality and design of alexandrites, I love Mark Henry and Laura Medine.

Here's a picture of my moonstone and alexandrite ring by Laura. (I think it's sideways though).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460751973.908429.jpg

jeNYC- Lovely pearls with a luxurious luster. Did you have a good experience with Pearl Paradise?

Thank you! I would say yes. Initially the turnaround time was two weeks and ended up being three weeks and they shipped overnight for free. They were responsive to my emails as well. They also appraised the earrings way more than what I paid for.