Jewelry Box in Action!!

Great photos. What color is your nail polish in both photos. I just very your Cartier watch. Just so beautiful.

Thank you, I don't know the exact shades [emoji17]It's a chip free, the first one had was a gray with hint of blue, second was a taupe that depending on he lift looked purple or brown. I tend to do different shades of gray and taupe in the fall. Summer and vacations I always to red. Also for holidays I did red glitter in ring finger[emoji4]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450022272.061010.jpg

Thank you, I don't know the exact shades [emoji17]It's a chip free, the first one had was a gray with hint of blue, second was a taupe that depending on he lift looked purple or brown. I tend to do different shades of gray and taupe in the fall. Summer and vacations I always to red. Also for holidays I did red glitter in ring finger[emoji4]View attachment 3212943
Thank you so much. Happy holidays! The red and the gold looks great.

I am very late in adding a tennis bracelet to my obsession! Now i am all about it! I got it last may and took it off each day when i shower, but after a few days the clasp broke! I felt so sad and fixed it but never took it off since then. My little one's plush toys are modeling it :smile: