Jessica Simpson

I don’t think Vanessa is being “nasty” but c’mon girl, be the bigger person. All this BS saying she “didn’t want to take credit for something she didn’t do” yeah right, you just want your point made. Smile and get over it

I always thought the opposite of Vanessa, she seemed much more mature, secure and a better fit for Nick. I think most women would get annoyed to have people constantly bringing up my husbands ex.

Agree that she's a better fit for Nick. But the whole thing with her wanting to do everything together makes her seem overbearing and like she just wants to keep an eye on him. I get the vibe from her that she wants to beat off any woman who comes near Nick.

Reactions: limom
I didn’t read the book, but a child can definitely be the perpetrator if she/he has been abused as well.

in Dallas she did an interview with a local dj and she sounds very good, very open and candid and hearing her discuss the book may make more sense.

I didn’t read the book, but a child can definitely be the perpetrator if she/he has been abused as well.

in Dallas she did an interview with a local dj and she sounds very good, very open and candid and hearing her discuss the book may make more sense.
ITA with this. A friend of mine was inappropriately touched by a boy just a little older than her when we were just kids.

This is exactly what happened here according to Jessica’s interview on the View.

I listened to 1st half on the radio, she was fantastic. Explained why she was ready to write and get sober and what it was like being married to someone older when she was young and not really a grown up yet. He was ready for a SAHM and she felt like a kid still basically and he was a man. I didn't hear second half today.