Jessica Simpson

If it wasn’t for her smile I wouldn’t recognize her. I’ve always liked JS but it seems she has a classic case of addictive personality. If it’s not one thing it’s another. Sad, really. Even with all her money I don’t envy her. I miss chicken of the seas Jessica. She seemed so carefree back then.

this is what makes me :annoyed: i saw this photo on a couple of different sites and was just shocked at how many people said/agreed with "if she is happy then that is all that matters!" smh a smile on someone's face does not always equal happy. she is obviously going through something. is there nobody around her that is willing to tell her/find out what the problem is?

this is what makes me :annoyed: i saw this photo on a couple of different sites and was just shocked at how many people said/agreed with "if she is happy then that is all that matters!" smh a smile on someone's face does not always equal happy. she is obviously going through something. is there nobody around her that is willing to tell her/find out what the problem is?
She seems close to her mom. Hopefully she can help. Her marriage seems off to me but what do I know. I don’t live with them.

Honestly, even when I read her book it didn’t make sense to me that she drank and took pills and had tummy tucks for years to stay thin, but then all of the sudden was smaller than ever with nothing to help keep the weight off.

• Wow
Reactions: meluvs2shop
Honestly, even when I read her book it didn’t make sense to me that she drank and took pills and had tummy tucks for years to stay thin, but then all of the sudden was smaller than ever with nothing to help keep the weight off.

Sadly I think she swapped one addiction for another. She may be off the booze but I think she’s become addicted to being thin not sure if it’s due to anorexia or other methods.

I’ve loved Jess for as long as I can remember. We are about the same age and I’ve been following her for years. Hope she gets the help she needs.

Sadly I think she swapped one addiction for another. She may be off the booze but I think she’s become addicted to being thin not sure if it’s due to anorexia or other methods.

I’ve loved Jess for as long as I can remember. We are about the same age and I’ve been following her for years. Hope she gets the help she needs.

i think you are right - but i wonder did something happen to trigger this. how long ago was that?? i remember when she posted about her not drinking anymore and how much better she felt and she looked good - nothing at all like she does now!

I admit to scrolling her IG yesterday. About 4 months ago she looked wayyyy healthier. Her face and body is very skeletal in her Dec posts. All of the comments on the pics are about her weight and how you probably shouldn't boast about the jacket of a 12 year old fitting a grown woman after that head cheerleader jacket post