Jennie Garth

I just saw the last of an Old Navy Jeans commercial with Jennie & Luke Perry and Jason Priestley were giving her the opportunity to chose between them. Kind of cute! There is another with Gabrielle Carteris and Ian Ziering. 90210 alum!

Last edited:
She has a lot of sun damage...I compare her skin to Nicole Kidman's...Nicole's skin is flawless...largely because she protected it obsessively all these years. Number one ager...the sun!

^^^yeah, let's not forget all the PS, botox, etc helped too!

Also, what people need to remember, this woman just went through a really bad breakup and loss of her marriage, plus a lot of weight loss. Most people don't look on their peak when going through stuff like that. I think she looks pretty darn well for all the hell she's been through.

I think she's had work done in the past just not to the extent as other celebs and most likely didn't or doesn't keep up with it constantly like some do. Weight loss, stress, sadness, divorce , etc all show on your face. So I think she looks pretty good, yet still real enough kwim?

Maybe she could get a laser treatment or 2,a filler touch up ( little ) but I honestly don't think she needs a huge overhaul or anything.

I do prefer the longer hair., or shoulder length she has had in the past. Not the super short do. It's too matronly on her.