Jennie Garth

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Actress Jennie Garth arrives at the premiere party for the CW Network's '90210'

Attached Files:

2. so happy to see her on the new 90210!! a whole new generation to grow up with the show like me...

3. I think she is so pretty. A natural blond and beauty.. so glad she is back on the scene.. I want to wish her much love, luck and success. She is so sweet.

4. I cannot wait to see the new show. I am hopeful the veteran characters will get juicy plotlines eventhough its geared toward the teen set.

5. Cute dress!

6. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Something about her looks different...

8. ^^^ I agree. I can't put my finger on it, though.

Love her anyway! :smile:

9. She does look different. I can't figure it out either. Is it her nose and teeth?

10. #10 Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    -cheek implants?? Her face just looks different. I thought it used to be rounder, but now it is pointy chin and prominent cheeks. I don't think I would have recognized her if she hadn't been named in the post...

--Nose too - looks narrower, with more of a tip. She used to have a wide little pug nose (still was cute, but you KWIM?)

11. I agree. Even from when she did What I like about you.

12. Yeah, she does look different. In the last one, I see it a lot.

13. I think it's her nose it looks different, but maybe she broke it? besides thats I think she looks nice.

14. She looks good.

15. I agree with you all, something about her looks different...