jenaywins | the red list of sole mates

jenay thank you so much for sharing your beyond fabulous collection! I love the stories with each and cannot wait to see what is to come! You have inspiried me to put all hands on deck in search of a exotic VP...yours are so beautiful and I need some exotic in my life!

The most special part (IMO) is how much you love each and every pair...thank you again for sharing! :hugs:

OH JENAY!!! My tPF BFF!!! Finally!!! I'm so happy to see your amazing collection here!! I know how much thought and consideration goes into each and every pair!!

I can't even name a favorite, since I love each and every one!! Plus, I feel honored to have been a part of helping/encouraging/enabling you get some of these gorgeous pairs!!

I especially love the Clous, Studded VP's, Black Patent NS, Mimosas, and the Piros!! Oh, and of course the Nude Biancas!! You have so many HG's!! :ps::ps:

I have to add that they all look fantastic on you!! :love::tender:

jenay thank you so much for sharing your beyond fabulous collection! I love the stories with each and cannot wait to see what is to come! You have inspiried me to put all hands on deck in search of a exotic VP...yours are so beautiful and I need some exotic in my life!

The most special part (IMO) is how much you love each and every pair...thank you again for sharing! :hugs:

You are so very sweet! Yes, the exotic VPs are such an amazing style!!! Truth be told, not a single pair of exotic VPs fits me right - they are all too big, lol!! But I love them anyway and pad them to make them work... They are just too lovely to let go!!

OH JENAY!!! My tPF BFF!!! Finally!!! I'm so happy to see your amazing collection here!! I know how much thought and consideration goes into each and every pair!!

I can't even name a favorite, since I love each and every one!! Plus, I feel honored to have been a part of helping/encouraging/enabling you get some of these gorgeous pairs!!

I especially love the Clous, Studded VP's, Black Patent NS, Mimosas, and the Piros!! Oh, and of course the Nude Biancas!! You have so many HG's!! :ps::ps:

I have to add that they all look fantastic on you!! :love::tender:

MJ, you are such an amazing friend and I'm so lucky to have met you!! :hugs:

And yes, lol, you have been *such* an enabler for lots of pairs featured here... And I could not be happier, haha! :P

PS - Girl, I am DYING over your new avatar!! :nuts:

MJ, you are such an amazing friend and I'm so lucky to have met you!! :hugs:

And yes, lol, you have been *such* an enabler for lots of pairs featured here... And I could not be happier, haha! :P

PS - Girl, I am DYING over your new avatar!! :nuts:

Girl, you're so sweet, and I'm soooo glad we're friends!!:hugs:

And thanks! At least I have those Nude Lady Peeps since I missed out on the Nude Biancas...;)

Wowzers what a fantastic thread! I was sucked into each and every story behind the shoe. I so love those studded VPs...and the clou noued and the nude bianca's :faint::drool:

Thanks for sharing I've really learned a lot about sizing actually from this!

Wowzers what a fantastic thread! I was sucked into each and every story behind the shoe. I so love those studded VPs...and the clou noued and the nude bianca's :faint::drool:

Thanks for sharing I've really learned a lot about sizing actually from this!

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment!

Yes, sizing is certainly tricky, and just when you think you have it down, you stumble upon a pair that makes you realize that you don't! ;)

Oooooh!!! Jenay, what a fabulous collection, you have such fun pairs!! :ps: Thanks for sharing all the shoe candy. I especially love the greissimos (multi and black!) :love: and you did such a great job on your DIY glitters!

Jenay, I really loved looking at all of your lovely shoes. The exotics, Piros and your sandals are my favorites (for now). Your pleasure in each pair shines through when you tell about how you acquired each lovely addition.

Your collection is amazing, im totally in love, but I have a huge soft spot for studded vp's and these look fantastic on you! Congrats on your lovely collection and I very much look forward to seeing all your future beauties, as i'm sure there will be many :smile:

P.S thanks for taking the time to not only add pics of your collection but also the story behind each pair, I really enjoyed reading how all your shoes came to you!