Jeans, jeans, jeans

fayden said:
i love paige too. perfect amount of stretch. try shopbop.com i usually wait until there is some sale on jeans and try to snag a pair. but yah those are def worth the money. in nyc we have century 21 which is sort of like a tjmaxx but a little better. they have designer jeans on sale as well.

I've never been, but I heard that century is the best.

Loganz said:
That is the best part about Paige - they don't shrink. I wash my jeans in cold water and dry them with the delicate dry cycle - no shrinking. I even tried to shrink the pair I am wearing today and they won't shrink. :evil:

The Laurel Canyon style (as do most of their styles) have a bit of stretch too; and they are long so perfect with heels. I just can't say enough about Paige - I would love to hear your take if you ever do try a pair on. One thing to keep in mind - I have had to try multiple pairs in the same size to find the ones that fit me the best; sometimes there is variance even in the same size.

You can check out their offerings on Neimans website to get a heads up; I have the fairfax with leather trim (love these), the Laurel canyon in every color wash avail, the gauchos, the deconstruction in dark and light washes, the Hollywood Hills in dark wash, and the nailhead in mdm wash. If they ever go public I will buy stock. :P

Uh oh....I just did. I love the nail head and the fairfax with leather trim....and the hollywood hills.....and the laurel canyon.
I am in biggggg trouble. LOL

Bjara said:
Are flare's out?

Not when done well. It is all about how it looks on.

Bjara - I want to go shopping with you :biggrin: !!

The Fairfax with leather trim can really be dressed up; now that I have my new caramel B-bag I am so excited to wear it with those jeans and my caramel luccheses (boots). :P

I also dress my Laurel Canyon's up by wearing a DK blazer and good pointy toed black heels.

Besides purses - jeans are my favorite thing to shop for; since finding Paige -

Loganz said:
Not when done well. It is all about how it looks on.

Bjara - I want to go shopping with you :biggrin: !!

The Fairfax with leather trim can really be dressed up; now that I have my new caramel B-bag I am so excited to wear it with those jeans and my caramel luccheses (boots). :P

I also dress my Laurel Canyon's up by wearing a DK blazer and good pointy toed black heels.

Besides purses - jeans are my favorite thing to shop for; since finding Paige -

I know, I was thinking I want to go shopping with you! :biggrin:

I'll be in Pomona in October; barring any unforeseen event preventing me from going.

I'll remind you in August so you and I can both start saving. :P :biggrin:

I think it's worth it to splurge on a good pair of jeans. My favorites are Juicy Couture, I'm curvy in the hip/butt area, and they fit well. I should try Paige Premium Denim. From what you all are saying, they sound great :biggrin:

kanhje said:
They have some good stuff but the sevens I got there did NOT feel or look the same. Stick with Mavi for their jeans.
The sevens they have are SE7ENS they are like the fake version. I love their jean selection. I rareley buy my jeans retail anymore. The other day I got a pair of Sacred Blue Jeans for 90 dollars.. I love them:love: .Also my Juicy Couture jeans that I :heart: I got them their for 80 bucks!. I buy almost all my jeans there now.