Jeans, jeans, jeans

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
I heard Isaac Mizrachi say that "low rise" was on its way out, out, out! Has anyone heard that ugly rumor???????

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
GA
I've heard that the SUPER low rise is on it's way out, but low rise is still in.

I like Seven for All Mankind, AG, and Paper Denim & Cloth.

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
The sevens they have are SE7ENS they are like the fake version. I love their jean selection. I rareley buy my jeans retail anymore. The other day I got a pair of Sacred Blue Jeans for 90 dollars.. I love them:love: .Also my Juicy Couture jeans that I :heart: I got them their for 80 bucks!. I buy almost all my jeans there now.
SE7ENS?! No wonder they felt weird!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
i only like jeans that are 7.5 inch rise and LOWER. anything higher and its up to my belly button.

i'm short.

well think of it this way bjara, if u are going to buy 2 pairs of jeans for 80 bucks each. might as well buy ONE pair for 160, then two. it's worth it.

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
BagLuver said:
I've heard that the SUPER low rise is on it's way out, but low rise is still in.

Thx!:biggrin:

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Loganz said:
Paige Premium Denim; both nordies and Neimans have good return policies.

laurel Canyon sits low on the waist; the deconstruction washes sit the lowest.

True Religion sit low and give lots of curves to thin figures; problem with True Religion is that their inseams are not consistent - I have tried on 34 inseams that were more like 30. :evil:
My problem with True Religion's is I am in between a 28 and a 29. 28's are way too snug, 29's are too loose. :evil:

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
BagLuver said:

I had gotten a couple pairs of those, at Costco believe it or not. They were $90 something, originally twice that I think. They did not fit comfy in the crotch area if you know what I mean. :amazed:

Back they went.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
fayden said:
i only like jeans that are 7.5 inch rise and LOWER. anything higher and its up to my belly button.

i'm short.

well think of it this way bjara, if u are going to buy 2 pairs of jeans for 80 bucks each. might as well buy ONE pair for 160, then two. it's worth it.
I know...I have already figured out that I am going to return the James jeans (they don't fit as well as I thought in the store) and probably the Seven's too. For a bit more I can get 2 pairs of Paige jeans...and I like the style's a whole lot more as well.

Let me ask you Paige fans this....I don't have a big rear, it's rather on the flatter side, but I have curvier hips. My problem is with most jeans that if they fit on the hips, they are huuuuuuuuge in the waist. Then I have to cinch my belt and it looks and feels weird. Although....I can honestly say that the !iT jeans that I got at Nordies Brass Plum fit really well, both in the butt and the waist.

Almost 40, and I have a few pairs of Juniors size jeans....am I a fashion faux pas? :lol:

I'm just pretty proud of myself that I fit in juniors after 2 babies. :biggrin:

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
well the thing about paige jeans, i have a flat butt and paige jeans actually gives me an ass. yup, people like me have to pay to look like we have a butt. hahaha.

but the good thing about paige is they have stretch. so you should try a few sizes, see what fits the best.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
fayden said:
well the thing about paige jeans, i have a flat butt and paige jeans actually gives me an ass. yup, people like me have to pay to look like we have a butt. hahaha.

but the good thing about paige is they have stretch. so you should try a few sizes, see what fits the best.
After owning stretch jeans....when I put on a pair of rigid Lucky's that I have, it's not near as comfy. Best thing they ever invented!

Paige gives some curve in the butt? Cool...I hate having a flat ass. :lol:

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Am I the only girl here who doesn't like stretch jeans?!

I feel like every jean has stretch these days! I really liked Earls when they first came out, they were the first designer jeans I bought. No stretch, not too low in the waist.

Right now my favorite pair of jeans are Seven bootcuts.

Generally though, I have a hard time spending more than $130 on jeans!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
yay! I'm so glad there's so many Paige fans in here! I recently tried on a pair over xmas (because 7fam was getting boring) and I am in absolute LOVE.

wait brb, I shall elaborate more when I get back from shopping.

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
fayden said:

i despise my flat ass. i feel like i'm the only girl out there with no junk in my trunk :sad: i want junk!