Japan Goyard

I was in the Isetan store in Shinjuku last week, they had a good variety colours for St Louis and Artois bags but the SA said there are no "mini bags" like mini anjou or belvedere pm. :sad:

Does anyone know if you can place Distant Acquisition orders in Japan (or what the shipping fee is) or order a certain bag through the store in person if a certain color is out of stock? Do they also hold certain bags if requested like in the US?

Hello everyone! I will be visiting Tokyo in November and intend to purchase a Bohème Hobo as soon as I arrive because I’m planning to use it for my entire trip in Japan. I will be heading to my hotel at Nihombashi so I was thinking to head to the Takashimaya @ Nihombashi outlet after I check in. Does anyone have any idea on the stock availability for this model and its retail price? I find that this model is not always readily available where I live. Wondering how it is in Japan. I’ll be visiting Osaka & Kyoto so I can try there as well. Thanks for taking your time! :smile:

Hello everyone! I will be visiting Tokyo in November and intend to purchase a Bohème Hobo as soon as I arrive because I’m planning to use it for my entire trip in Japan. I will be heading to my hotel at Nihombashi so I was thinking to head to the Takashimaya @ Nihombashi outlet after I check in. Does anyone have any idea on the stock availability for this model and its retail price? I find that this model is not always readily available where I live. Wondering how it is in Japan. I’ll be visiting Osaka & Kyoto so I can try there as well. Thanks for taking your time! :smile:
I just got back from Tokyo. I'd plan to pop into all the stores in the cities you're visiting to check on stock... they were totally depleted when I went into Takashimaya. The only tote-ish bag they had available when I went was an Artois GM and there was just 1 in the store. It seemed pretty dire.

I just got back from Tokyo. I'd plan to pop into all the stores in the cities you're visiting to check on stock... they were totally depleted when I went into Takashimaya. The only tote-ish bag they had available when I went was an Artois GM and there was just 1 in the store. It seemed pretty dire.
Oh no Seems like I will have to check all the stores in the cities I’ll be visiting.. thanks so much for your input

Does anyone know if you can place Distant Acquisition orders in Japan (or what the shipping fee is) or order a certain bag through the store in person if a certain color is out of stock? Do they also hold certain bags if requested like in the US?
I contacted them via their website regarding this and the reply i got was “
Due to high demand and worldwide stock tension, unfortunately we are not allowed to provide any stock information nor to accept reservations.
For stock situation, we recommend that you call our boutique just before visiting. Then our sales associate can surely provide you with latest stock information of the boutique.”