January/February 2010 Starters!!! New Year Joyous Purchases & Delights!

Has anyone seen or bought the new 2010 Mustard color? I will be shopping tomorrow, and my SA at NM is holding one for me. They said they only got one, it's a City with RH. I'm wondering if it just hasn't hit the stores yet, or maybe it's not in demand. If I buy it tomorrow, I will post pictures immediately.. Wish me luck!

I have only seen pics of teh Moutarde and it looks gorgeous!! I have pre ordered a RH City from Erica and I am really looking forward to get it. Oh please post pics asap if you buy it, I so want to see more pics of it!!!!:graucho:

happychica87............... I love your Tempete GSH Day, and your new Tempete clutch. Tempete is such a classic year round color.
attachment.php

happychaca, congrats on your Tempete SGH DAY!!! I have been really tempeted this Day bag alot since I felt my SGH PT is a bit heavier and I am with you , always falling love with the same colour too! Enjoy your beautiful Day bag:yahoo:

I just got back from NM at Bal Harbour, Fla. and picked up my new Mustard color City! Only ONE came in...........and I got Her!!!! She' beautiful! :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC05669.JPG
    DSC05669.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 1,888
  • DSC05664.JPG
    DSC05664.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 737
  • DSC05668.JPG
    DSC05668.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 570