January/February 2010 Starters!!! New Year Joyous Purchases & Delights!

LuV'in RUBY~!

*excuse the shrubbery in the back.. I was having a hard time finding the perfect lighting to take pictures*

IMG_1915.jpg

ohhh*R* it looks like a yummi strawberry ...simply stunning!!congrats sweetie (your pictures makes me drool everytime ....:drool:)

Has anyone seen or bought the new 2010 Mustard color? I will be shopping tomorrow, and my SA at NM is holding one for me. They said they only got one, it's a City with RH. I'm wondering if it just hasn't hit the stores yet, or maybe it's not in demand. If I buy it tomorrow, I will post pictures immediately.. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
my new tempete GSH day...i gotta admit that i did not like this color at all when it first came out but after i bought the tempete clutch i fell in love with this color more and more :love: as i dont really use the clutch, i took the plunge and order the day from bal.com after they added back to the site (they were sold out at one point)...I always try to avoid paying retail but somehow I always ended up paying retail for all my bags because I tend to fall in love with certain color after the season is over and of course only few retail location would still have past season color bags...:P regardless love this color+combo+style :yahoo:

Attachments

• tempete gsh day.jpg
    tempete gsh day.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 661
oooh baby! :nuts: I loveeee this color! Is it pretty close to the actual color in real life? I've seen some pictures where Cyclade looked less saturated and not as dark as your lovely city..

Thanks, sarag505! Yes, I do think it is true to life. The photo was taken with sun shining in - like most colors it is not as bright when not in sun/flash.

I asked for a super saturated one. I think earlier batches in (perforated?) style were not as intense. If you look at Barneys NY site, they currently have a photo of a cyclade velo that looks similar.

Oh that is such awesome news abitobling...I first became hooked on Cyclade when I saw the pics on Barneys, but then I saw more pictures and they didn't seem as bright...it's almost reminiscent of 05 Turquoise, doncha think :thinking:...did you get yours from Erica?