January/February 2010 Starters!!! New Year Joyous Purchases & Delights!

purses & pugs

www.pursesandpugs.com
Oct 26, 2009
Oslo, Norway
www.pursesandpugs.com
Has anyone seen or bought the new 2010 Mustard color? I will be shopping tomorrow, and my SA at NM is holding one for me. They said they only got one, it's a City with RH. I'm wondering if it just hasn't hit the stores yet, or maybe it's not in demand. If I buy it tomorrow, I will post pictures immediately.. Wish me luck!
I have only seen pics of teh Moutarde and it looks gorgeous!! I have pre ordered a RH City from Erica and I am really looking forward to get it. Oh please post pics asap if you buy it, I so want to see more pics of it!!!!:graucho:

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
happychica87............... I love your Tempete GSH Day, and your new Tempete clutch. Tempete is such a classic year round color.
happychaca, congrats on your Tempete SGH DAY!!! I have been really tempeted this Day bag alot since I felt my SGH PT is a bit heavier and I am with you , always falling love with the same colour too! Enjoy your beautiful Day bag:yahoo:

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
MY NEW MUSTARD COLOR CITY................THIS IS THE TRUE COLOR, SINCE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN OUTSIDE.........

Last edited:

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
^^ OMFG Tillie!!! OMG! I die at this color. At this leather! She is beyond stunning.

How does the leather feel? As good as it looks? :graucho:

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
^^ OMFG Tillie!!! OMG! I die at this color. At this leather! She is beyond stunning.

How does the leather feel? As good as it looks? :graucho:
Thank you REREsaurus......... Yes, the leather is smooshy and squishy........plus, I love the color!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
^^ I can't wait to see more pics of this color around here. Looks like some stores are finally starting to stock the Mustard!

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Thank you, Livia1...... Now, I know the name of the color! :nuts: I really love this color, it's a beautiful shade of yellow! :love:
Lol, Moutarde is just french for mustard ;)
Ok, so I'm not a yellow person in any way but I am really liking this. Such a warm colour.

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
WAO!!!! :drool:
Moutarde is gorgeous!!!! I expected it to be a more muted yellow but this is soooo up my alley! :graucho:
Tillie, CONGRATS!!!!!

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
Lol, Moutarde is just french for mustard ;)
Ok, so I'm not a yellow person in any way but I am really liking this. Such a warm colour.
I think this particular color is softer than a lot of yellow bags! I think it's going to be fabulous with jeans!