January ~**08**~ Coach buys!

my new planner...

I exchanged the 3x5 one I got for christmas:

for the 4x7 size...in red. As much as I like khaki/black...I have so much of it...and the red is so pretty and muted...

I posted my mahogany patent gallery tote as my ONLY purchase in January (w/matching wristlet of course!), I have one more LAST purchase of the month, thanks to my generous husband who told me to keep this bag that we were going to give to his mom for her bday after we found another in black for her. its not my usual size/style but it is just too cute for running quick springtime errands.

Attachments

• ergo1.jpg
    ergo1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 31
beanpole - LOVE the scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone getting these flats for $47??

My Patchwork was bought in December, and the rest January 1st at the outlet!!

Optic at the outlet for $87, Mini Skinny $23, Carly - $79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• outlet1.jpg
    outlet1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30
  • outlet2.jpg
    outlet2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 29
  • outlet3.jpg
    outlet3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 44
  • Copy of DSC00016.JPG
    Copy of DSC00016.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 31
FedEx man brought my new khaki/mahogany ergo hobo today & I am in LOVE :love:

11290.jpg

I also :heart: my new picture frame keyfob that came with it!

pinkphotokeyfob2.jpg

I picked up an 07 legacy shoulder bag in whiskey on eBay. It was slightly used, so I'm a little nervous, but it was a great price. I'm holding my breath on this one...

I LOVE your pink picture frame key fob, Sissabelle!!!! We're all off a great start in expanding our collections this year!!

I picked up an 07 legacy shoulder bag in whiskey on eBay. It was slightly used, so I'm a little nervous, but it was a great price. I'm holding my breath on this one...

I LOVE your pink picture frame key fob, Sissabelle!!!! We're all off a great start in expanding our collections this year!!

Thank you!

Congrats on your new legacy bag! I have my fingers crossed it'll be in great condition for ya :tup:

First off, love love LOVE the Large Heritage Stripe Tote! Few bags make my jaw drop, and that one did! You are so lucky!!!

Second, I went to the Wrentham Premium Outlets today (South of Boston) and brought this home

IMG_1729.jpg :nuts:

Long story short, I wanted this wallet when it FIRST came out. BF was gonna get it for me for xmas, I said no (that would have taken up the whole xmas budget and I wanted more than just one thing. Greedy haha, I know ;)) I regretted not getting it.

Flashback to a couple months ago. A lovely TPF member (I don't remember who and I feel bad :sad: ) helped me track down the black version on ebay. While it wasn't the one I REALLY wanted, I still got it because it was better than nothing!

Well, today in the "bargain bin" of wallets at the Coach outlet, I found the brown one! Only one in there, and I snatched it up! Did really well price-wise also!

Originally $238
Marked down to 139.99
Marked down an ADDITIONAL 20% off!
Grand Total: 117.59!!! Let's hear it for saving $120!!! :yahoo:

So so happy! When I was standing in the 20 minute line (gosh it was crazy!) I was thinking how I was excited to get home and show it off to you all!

For fun, I took a pic of the new wallet and it's big sister :smile:
IMG_1733.jpg

The embossed items seem so classy to me, I really like them. I wish they made the embossed purses with less going on :sad: I'm not a fan of all the leather accents and buckles and what not...