January ~**08**~ Coach buys!

WTH? *Runs to phone*

Edit: They don't ship?!! That sucks!
I got this at the Woodbury Commons outlet today for $255 :nuts:

Large Heritage Stripe Tote

b4.jpg

I have posted this on the other threads, but I'll go ahead and post here too anyway... My leather Violet Hamptons hobo:

Attachments

• DSCN6165.JPG
    DSCN6165.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN6158.JPG
    DSCN6158.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 53
Great purchases, everyone!! I just got my Jilly Flats that I paid under $47 for!!! I love them! They're comfy and cute!!

Attachments

• Jilly Flats.jpg
    Jilly Flats.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 54
  • on my feet.jpg
    on my feet.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 60
I bought my first legacy piece!! (I forgot the name though) A gold lurex wristlet (that was for a friend, but she took the framed wristlet instead, so I think I may be keeping this one), my first keyring, and a monkey keyfob, and a green mini sig agenda. I'm all done for awhile... that is until I got back to the boutique or outlet and feel I have to get another bag that I shouldn't be indulging in.

IMG_0715.jpgIMG_0718.jpgIMG_0717.jpgIMG_0714.jpg

Edited to add: The gorgeous black hobo is not mine :sad: My friend asked for a black bag and I got her this one hoping she would love it.. she did.. :tup::heart:

I bought my first legacy piece!! (I forgot the name though) A gold lurex wristlet (that was for a friend, but she took the framed wristlet instead, so I think I may be keeping this one), my first keyring, and a monkey keyfob, and a green mini sig agenda. I'm all done for awhile... that is until I got back to the boutique or outlet and feel I have to get another bag that I shouldn't be indulging in.

View attachment 323252View attachment 323253View attachment 323254View attachment 323255

Edited to add: The gorgeous black hobo is not mine :sad: My friend asked for a black bag and I got her this one hoping she would love it.. she did.. :tup::heart:

I :heart: that green mini agenda!! so much cuter than the ones you find at the book store! you must be such a wonderful friend