J12 Owners! I have some questions!

I probably will:P,not now though. I don't own any NICE watch, I want a more classy one to start with. Then maybe a more trendy one like the J12 when i've got that extra $$:graucho:.

You might want to get the Chanel one for summer (if you plan to get the white one) and buy the classic one in the winter. :graucho:

In addition to my handbag, shoe and jewelry 'habit,' I am also into fine watches. I wold be embarassed to tell you how many. When I am tired of them, I can usually sell them on the pre-owned market. I have two of the J12's...one in black and one in white. Both of them have more than retained their value. I love them because they look as good as the day I bought them. They are a classic and there is a demand for them should you ever not want to keep it!!

congratulations...stunning watch!

How many links did they have to take out? They had to take out two on mine. I like my watches on the snug side, so I may have to take out one more.

You must live near my side of the world. I am about an hour from Napa, but never really get there enough. This time a year is especially pretty!

And glad your watch was okay!!!

I think they took out at least 3 links. I purchased my J12 from Hong at SF Neimans. She is such a doll - great to work with! I absolutely love Napa, it's my favorite day trip. I go at least 5-6 times a year to pick up our wine from our memberships. I live in the Bay Area - East Bay.

BB, I see that you have added the black J12 now! Both pics are bigger than the roadster :lol: I think you are leaning towards Chanel, but hey, that's just what I'm thinking :P:sneaky:. Believe me, you'll end up having both the roadster and chanel. You'll buy one and ended up buying the other one as well. I know, I have been there.

Both really suit you and your style. Such tough life huh?

Lol...:busted!!! Hehe~to be completely honest with you, I'm leaning towards CHANEL a big time!!! Im afraid that I would end up with both the J12 (both white and black) and the roadster!!!!! I might just get myself drunk before go to the boutique, and come home with them all and a broke bank account:wacko:!!

BB - yes, it's the 38mm auto without the diamond marker - blings are not my style (and pushed the price waaayyy high up!) I wanted a black J12 - it doesn't attract that much attention, but when I tried the white one, I fell in love with it. The numbers seemed to float - I don't get that with the black :girlsigh:.

This guy is my boyfriend :love:...no, it's Rain - the korean singer/actor/cutie pie

^^Hehe~thanks!! I can't wait to see and try them on, hopefully by the end of this month:graucho::heart:!!!

Rain huh? hehe:sweatdrop:~didn't know him, but he sure is a cutie!!!

Ahhh J12!!! I love the one with the black/diamonds. TDF! I am secretly wanting this as an engagement present from the soon to be DH. However, now I am itching to WANT one now :confused1: Does anyone know what's the retail price on this?