J12 Owners! I have some questions!

I love my white 33mm J12 w/ diamond bezel!!! Of all the Chanel products I won my J12 is my favorite. I just love the look, whether you choose the plain, diamond markers or diamond bezel this watch has distinct look all its own. My only regret is that I did not purchase the 38mm. I am sure all of you debating the purchase will be glad you did!!

Lol...:busted!!! Hehe~to be completely honest with you, I'm leaning towards CHANEL a big time!!! Im afraid that I would end up with both the J12 (both white and black) and the roadster!!!!! I might just get myself drunk before go to the boutique, and come home with them all and a broke bank account:wacko:!!

You should just buy all three!!! :devil:

Lol...:busted!!! Hehe~to be completely honest with you, I'm leaning towards CHANEL a big time!!! Im afraid that I would end up with both the J12 (both white and black) and the roadster!!!!! I might just get myself drunk before go to the boutique, and come home with them all and a broke bank account:wacko:!!

:roflmfao:...keeping my finger cross for h1626 diamond marker black 38mm...if I don't get it this time round..can jolly well forget abt chanel watches ever:supacool:

BB10lue...... get the roadster first...it has been under your signature for a long time...this is a classic...and get the J12 when you are drunk .... :smile: ... I love both watch....
By the way...inspired by you pictures...I bought the black baby cabas, and it arrived at my doorstep this morning.....it's lovely....the leather smells so delicious...:yahoo:

BB10lue...... get the roadster first...it has been under your signature for a long time...this is a classic...and get the J12 when you are drunk .... :smile: ... I love both watch....
By the way...inspired by you pictures...I bought the black baby cabas, and it arrived at my doorstep this morning.....it's lovely....the leather smells so delicious...:yahoo:

Yay~congrats on the baby cabas, its an awesome bag, isn't it?:graucho:

Lol, I actually made my mind on the roadster till I showed BF pics of the J12 and Roadster. He really liked the J12 black with diamond!!! He thinks the J12 suits me the most, Roadster is a bit too mature looking:wtf::wtf:, and I would like a little girl playing with mommy's watch if I got that one...(can't believe he actually said that:Push:smile:!!

Yay~congrats on the baby cabas, its an awesome bag, isn't it?:graucho:

Lol, I actually made my mind on the roadster till I showed BF pics of the J12 and Roadster. He really liked the J12 black with diamond!!! He thinks the J12 suits me the most, Roadster is a bit too mature looking:wtf::wtf:, and I would like a little girl playing with mommy's watch if I got that one...(can't believe he actually said that:Push:smile:!!

Hmm....:P...remember to show pics if you really get the J12....

As I said in my previous post I purchased a white J12 33mm w/ diamond bezel. I was debating about the 38mm, so yesterday I spoke with the Regional Manager of the boutique in the Bellagio Las Vegas where I shop and he allowed me to exchange my 33mm for the 38mm even though it has been over the return policy. I received it today. I love the larger size. The boutique in the Bellagio is a great place to shop, my S/A's are fabulous!!

As I said in my previous post I purchased a white J12 33mm w/ diamond bezel. I was debating about the 38mm, so yesterday I spoke with the Regional Manager of the boutique in the Bellagio Las Vegas where I shop and he allowed me to exchange my 33mm for the 38mm even though it has been over the return policy. I received it today. I love the larger size. The boutique in the Bellagio is a great place to shop, my S/A's are fabulous!!

Oh good for you!!! CONGRATS!! I am so glad you were able to get what you wanted!! I do hope you will post pics once you get the chance!!

Yes, I agree about the Bellagio. I stayed there a few months back and the Chanel store was incredible. Probably the largest Chanel store I've been to so far.

That is great! I think because of the j12's perpetual new look they can do this :smile: My SA told me that someone came in with a watch they had no worn since they bought it a year ago and they allowed the exchange. This was at Chanel Fine Jewelry. I love how they take care of their customers.