Ivonna's Picture Book - My Collection of Bags and Shoes

Simply TOO FANTASTIC for words ..... every single bag matches so well with the selected shoes ... I lov.e your style ...casual & chunky yet classy & luxurious .... u are very fortunate to own all these beauties ... would love to see how u organize them in your closet so that u get to make use of each one ....TQ LOTS for sharing

Your collection is amazing! The leathers are to die for! Excellent!!

Thank you! :smile:

Outstanding collection, Ivonna! Every piece is just beautiful :woohoo: I love your photos, thank you for sharing.

Thank you! :smile:

This is great! Such a well-balanced collection....

Thank you!:hbeat:

Thank you!

Your collection is amazing (bags and shoes), i love the bag/shoes matching:tup:

Thank you! :hugs:

Simply TOO FANTASTIC for words ..... every single bag matches so well with the selected shoes ... I lov.e your style ...casual & chunky yet classy & luxurious .... u are very fortunate to own all these beauties ... would love to see how u organize them in your closet so that u get to make use of each one ....TQ LOTS for sharing

Thank you TEDDYGALG! I was just thinking how I abandoned posting bags paired with shoes as I was adding to this thread, and I think I will go back to that. I really had fun doing it! :smile:
Thanks for visiting!

Hello everybody! I am still behind with my updates, but will do my best to catch up! :smile:

My Chanel additions: GST in beige clair and in black, both with gold HW

007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

003-4.jpg

058-2.jpg

Can I just say that I am literally salivating looking at your photos!?! You have amazing taste -- what a wonderful collection! Pardon me while I pick my jaw off the floor, lol!

Times for updates! First, shoes. Recently, I fell in love with YSL Tributes, and I picked up a few pairs.

First, YSL Tribute high heel in black

057-1.jpg

Next, YSL Tribute high heel in poppy

052-1.jpg

and YSL Tribute high heel in cigar

054.jpg

UGH!!! That red Tribute shoes :woot::woot: I love the red classic flap bag too!! AHH I just love red!! And I envy you!! Way to go Girl!! :woohoo::woohoo: keep the amazing collection going!! :tup: