Ivonna's Picture Book - My Collection of Bags and Shoes

After my affair with Balenciaga, my true love, LV, called with new releases. ;)

And so I added Monogram Sully MM, which I find to be one of the most comfortable hobos I have owned.

I really like the hardware detail on Sully, and the leather handle is surprisingly soft and comfortable.

Ending for today with the picture of my Chanel family. :smile: I parted with beige caviar GST and red maxi flap since the picture was taken.

More updates coming soon (hopefully tomorrow :winkiss:)!

Gucci

x32gucci2.jpg

x33gucci3.jpg

x34gucci4.jpg

The bamboo tassels are cute.

x35gucci5.jpg

Amazing bags!!!!
P.S. I have skinny calves too! Looks like designer boots are the way to go to find some that fit ;) I love the black Gucci's; perfect combo of equestrian and couture. And the black Fendi... so hot!

After my Balenciaga adventure, I decided to explore another new territory - Celine!

My first one was Celine Mini Luggage in Deep Sea Palmeletto leather. I absolutely love palmeletto leather! It is smooth and has very subtle shine to it. The quality is truly superb, not to mention the fact that is smells divine!

So here she is - Miss Celine Mini! :hbeat:

And here is my next Celine - Micro Luggage Dune pebbled leather. This one is such a cutie! Both colours, but dune especially, are difficult to capture and look a lot better in real life in my opinion.

Updates continued :smile:

I had admired Hermes from afar for quite a while and finally came to a point where I could not resist it any longer. :smile: My first Hermes bag was my beautiful Birkin 35 in black Clemence leather. :cloud9::hbeat::heart: