It's Under The Tree! *update* I got my ring!!!

Wow! Now that's a Christmas present and a half! I read all the posts, but I must have missed something. Did you sneak and open your gift or did your DH say you could go ahead and open it? Either version has a happy ending, but I want all the facts, as this is such a fun story!

Good gawd! That ring is FABULOUS!:nuts: I said mine looked fake too, DH wasn't to happy about that comment. What does the prongs look like? I'm going to the first page and oggle your ring again:drool:

WOW WOW WOW! OMG that is the most perfect ring! so simple, sparkly and what a HUGE diamond!! That is my dream ring swanky, perfectly understated AND incredibly opulant and amazing at the same time!!!! I am in awe!!

Amazing! You are going to blind people with that thing! The first one was actually really pretty and a nice size too. I may have missed it, but did you keep it? It would be great to give one of your kids when they get married.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY MY MY!!!

Gosh, its the most beautiful ring in the entire world :biggrin:

ohh congratulations Swanky, its devine, I wouldnt have been able to wait to open it either lol.