it‘s already february! show your new chanels here!

What amazing finds :nuts: i can’t get over how beautiful your purple CF is? I’ve never seen one in this shade before, super stunning for winter!
Thanks dear, that’s exactly how I felt when I first saw this shade! Literally took my breath away, never seen it before. Bonus photos of the colour in bright lighting:

Attachments

• 143473FA-CB26-4722-9F73-C2C1ADE76974.jpeg
    143473FA-CB26-4722-9F73-C2C1ADE76974.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 2,132
  • B3542CF4-5B5A-4E54-AD6A-71933195E954.jpeg
    B3542CF4-5B5A-4E54-AD6A-71933195E954.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 2,150
Thanks dear, that’s exactly how I felt when I first saw this shade! Literally took my breath away, never seen it before. Bonus photos of the colour in bright lighting:
:yahoo::love::loveeyes:Congrats on this most stunning CF!!! Major GORGEOUSNESS!! I have a dark purple flat cosmetics/O Case & it’s 1 of my favorite colors (mine is 2016....16B collection)...looks the same as yours. Enjoy your new beauty!!:drinks::girlsigh:

Brooch purchases...so excited to find them both as I have been looking for a while for each of them separately
How lucky to find the ruthenium pearl version!!!
@nicole0612
Major MAJOR Congrats Pandavirus!!! So happy you found that killer stunning ruthenium pearl brooch....a few of us in brooch club have been eyeing that one. May i ask where you found it? We heard not in USA? Also, i think we saw a version that did not have that outer perimeter of pearls, right nicole & JazzyMac? Or maybe i just lost my mind on this one.

Reactions: JazzyMac

She’s a beauty! Thanks for sharing more pics with us, bet you can’t wait to use it for the first time! I have a deep burgundy Chanel which is very chameleon like in different lights, sometimes looks red other times brown at times almost black.

It looks so perfect smooth and puffy. Was it preloved or did you get it from a boutique?

@nicole0612
Major MAJOR Congrats Pandavirus!!! So happy you found that killer stunning ruthenium pearl brooch....a few of us in brooch club have been eyeing that one. May i ask where you found it? We heard not in USA? Also, i think we saw a version that did not have that outer perimeter of pearls, right nicole & JazzyMac? Or maybe i just lost my mind on this one.

Thanks! Soooo lucky to have found it. Picked up at Holt Renfrew in Canada.

14mq980.jpg

My new puffy!

oh that is cute! do you have a reference number and/or price?

Please show model pics! Especially a side shot! Gorgeous!

Thank you! The Ref # is 3572640984486 and it was 3500. The price point is what got me, because it's as large as a jumbo and sooo spacious inside!

91hzx0.jpg
zj9nvr.jpg
330cysw.jpg
rr6101.jpg
34hckd5.jpg
2550654.jpg
2dl94pt.jpg

I don't know how to turn the photos :sad: but please excuse my maternity pajamas lol

@**JJ**

Reactions: tarana6