it‘s already february! show your new chanels here!

Here's my small cavier class double flap. Do you guys think it's too small for my body proportion? View attachment 3987447View attachment 3987448View attachment 3987449View attachment 3987450

I think it looks great on you!! Congrats on finding a small those are hard to come by but I love the way they look! I actually have a mini rectangular and it doesn’t look too much smaller than your’s but I know your’s definitely has more more inside. [emoji173]️

Reactions: malzahnart
Hi, is the pink bag a mini? I saw a black mini in that bag and I am 5/2" and it was SUPER long on me...came below my hips so that I could not wear it just on my shoulder. I wonder do they make all the straps for this style the same length . This is the mini on me...I love the bag it was so long!!!View attachment 3986866

Hi love! My pink one is in the small size. It’s a bit bigger than the mini and with a shorter strap.

Reactions: malzahnart
Kind thanks ladies....sorry Pinkachen, I do not know answer to your question. I was on waitlist for this new “light pink” & it was the only 1 /first one they got in to my Neiman Marcus. I did not look to see what other stock they had in that day because my SA already had my cardholders wrapped up & ready for me for pickup. When she originally text me that it was in, there was also a darker pink but it was not like VIV04s pink color...it was closer to a fuchsia shade & in caviar. Best of luck finding a pink you love!!:hugs:

No worries! Appreciate your reply! Congrats again on your lovely wallet. I'm tempted to nab one myself even though it's not my preferred pink. It's still so pretty!

Reactions: Kendie26