it‘s already february! show your new chanels here!

1. happy to see all your lovely new chanels

Sourisbrune and Kendie26 like this.
  2. I threatened to buy preloved 226 but after checking out many websites I couldn't find what i want or the price wasn't far from new. So...without further ado: my first Made in France:biggrin::heart:
    Also introducing Gabrielle coin purse...Fell in love despite the price being obscene:angel:

And met the most wonderful SA ever (Christine, New Bond Street in London) who made up for poor Harrods experience last week.

IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0308.jpg IMG_0309.jpg IMG_0311.JPG
  3. :yahoo::love::hbeat::tup::loveeyes::heart::biggrin:Major WOOHOO nikka!! I sound like a broken record whenever i see this bag but i really do believe (imho) it is THE best bag EVER!! (Twinsie~ I used mine yesterday & kept admiring her all afternoon) Love your coin purse too! All the best:flowers:

4. Thank you :heart:
    I wish i had listened to you and some other 226 fans:sad:. It's SUPER VERSATILE and yet luxurious. Love it so much although it's less than 24 hrs from buying.
    I need to find a new purpose in life now :nuts:

urma, traumamama, Vanana and 2 others like this.
  5. My 18P lucky charm!! First time owning anything from this collection, and I love it.

071CAF12-7896-4711-85DD-48630C904C05.jpeg
  6. [​IMG]
    My new puffy!

7. oh that is cute! do you have a reference number and/or price?

8. Please show model pics! Especially a side shot! Gorgeous!

9. Thank you! The Ref # is 3572640984486 and it was 3500. The price point is what got me, because it's as large as a jumbo and sooo spacious inside!

tarana6 likes this.
  10. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I don't know how to turn the photos :sad: but please excuse my maternity pajamas lol

vink, designerloves, Chenai and 18 others like this.
  11. Congrats on your lovely Chanel items and your pregnancy @mrskhanat!

12. Thank you very much!!! :heart:

Frillylily likes this.
  13. #13 Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    What is the name of the bag? What leather is it? Where did you get it? Is this a seasonal bag? Can you give us a peek of the inside of the bag? Sorry for the 20 ?s.
    Congratulations on your new beauty and the pregnancy!!!

14. Biggest Congrats.....this is SO adorable:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:all the charms this season are so FAB!!!:loveeyes::tup:

15. Congrats on your stunning new bag & most especially on your beautiful belly (as you said maternity pj’s!) WOOHOOOOO!

clarabellaZ and Frillylily like this.