It took a year...but it's happened.

I'm getting there. Only other thing that still actively tugs at me are LV Vernis (violet Sunset Blvd!) and LV luggage.

I wish I could love Chanel bags ("The Rock" I bought in Seattle at the get together went back). Never felt the fever for any other brand (even though I own many of them). Seriously need to refine the other inventory now that I have three birkins and a kelly in less than a year! I'm on a roll! I hope 2008 is as good as 2007!

I'm getting there. Only other thing that still actively tugs at me are LV Vernis (violet Sunset Blvd!) and LV luggage.

I wish I could love Chanel bags ("The Rock" I bought in Seattle at the get together went back). Never felt the fever for any other brand (even though I own many of them). Seriously need to refine the other inventory now that I have three birkins and a kelly in less than a year! I'm on a roll! I hope 2008 is as good as 2007!

I have an unused Rock sitting in my closet right now! Ready to go back...:P

Well Loony, it was really quite an innocent start to the addiction. I was minding my own business and on my way to my usual Chanel subform when I noticed a thread by Poth next to the H subform with my local mall hangout (SHM) in the title. I opened the thread and found that the gals were planning a meet. I thought it would be fun to meet some other pfers so, even though I didn't own a stitch of H, or really know anything about the brand (truly, I couldn't even pronounce Hermes and never had seen an H bag irl, up close), I invited myself to the meet.
At the luncheon, I saw my first bags up close. I was done!! That was about a year ago and I currently own 11 hermes bags. More importantly I made some incredible friends.

Aww, sounds like a fantastic way to get into a brand :yes:

I did sell some of my bags to help fund Miss P so I definitely identify with falling out of love with bags and getting rid for the sake of H.

Rocker...love you...can't wait to see your next reveal pic...

LOL...I feel I should start another thread...for all those reading thinking, "Is there something wrong with me?"

It might be called, "When H is not enough for me..." or "I LOVE H...but..."

I'm so afraid that this will happen to me.

I love, love, love my H bags, but still find that they don't fit EVERY occasion. Or, maybe it is that I can't afford one for every occasion!

Rocker...love you...can't wait to see your next reveal pic...

LOL...I feel I should start another thread...for all those reading thinking, "Is there something wrong with me?"

It might be called, "When H is not enough for me..." or "I LOVE H...but..."

Do it SCL...you know me, probably in 6 months, I'll be joining that thread with my next epiphany...I thought I was only H gal but...!

I'm so afraid that this will happen to me.

I love, love, love my H bags, but still find that they don't fit EVERY occasion. Or, maybe it is that I can't afford one for every occasion!

I thought so too until I discovered the massai, lindy, evelyne and the picotin!
The only thing I can't find is the perfect work bag!

I've let go of many YSL and Chloe pieces but I'm not quite H loyal yet. I need an H clutch (i'm already planning my brithday request, lol!) and I'm desperate for something... almost anything... in Vert Foncé.:sweatdrop: