It took a year...but it's happened.

Rockerchic you are not alone. Me too! I sold everything else too, including a LV Speedy and a Chanel classic flap I never thought I would part with. I thought I was only saving a Nancy Gonzalez croc clutch for evening, but even that ended up going after I bought some KP's and a KL. And my life is so much simpler now. I don't look at handbags in other stores any more.

I have little interest in other brands but have yet to get rid of the Chanels and Vuittons in my closet. I have not used them tho. I only used another brand when I needed a "rough and tumble" bag on vacation and I was unhappy with the bag the whole time. It is awful to be so addicted!!

I hate to admit this, but I too am slowly sliding into this.... I have sold all but 3 Chanel bags and returned a few that I knew I was not going to use after I purchased them. I no longer even look at other brands other than Hermes. Deep down, I always knew that I was a H girl, but was still stuck in the land of "quantity over quality". Not that other bags lack quality- that is, not until recently. :wtf: The more I hear and read about how Hermes stands behind it's items and others, well, lets just say they have "issues".... Hermes outshines them all.

I am so thankful for this forum... there is NO ONE who understands this, lol. RC, thank you for starting this thread. :smile:

I love it! I had the exact same revelation yesterday, I have no desire to buy any LV`s anymore which I used to love. I´m selling pretty much all my LV´s apart from a couple of shoes and a shawl I have.

Oh, is it my turn? *stands up*My name is Eliselady and I can only buy Hermes.

I recently bought a Longchamp makeup bag, I was desperate, it was a pretty colour, whats the harm?

Well after H it feels like plastic, smells wrong and to my horror has a "made in china" label on the inside.

I just cant go back now.

*sits down, shuffles feet, sniffs*

Hello, I am kelly32 and I definitely admit that I have a problem. I can no longer fathom buying a bag from another brand, but at the same time I cannot part with any of my old LV's, Chanels, Prada, Gucci, Fendi... even though I do not even use them!! They are all sitting in their duster bags, waiting for my little girls to grow up and take them over! I wish I could get myself to sell them, and that would perhaps help fund my "un"healthy addiction!

I had a small episode of backsliding (Chanel jumbo flap related) but after a week of carrying her, I had to hurry back to my Kelly. It's just not the same thrill...albeit it's a heck of a lot easier to get into and out of for me right now.

Dear Ms. S:

Thank you SO MUCH for starting this thread, now I don't feel so guity and crazy!!!

I too am falling into the same catagory as the rest of you ladies, EXCEPT I have not sold any of my other un-used or NEVER used bags... I need to do some serious closet cleaning and 'retain' some spaces as DH have been saying for the past year.....

Oh, is it my turn? *stands up*My name is Eliselady and I can only buy Hermes.

I recently bought a Longchamp makeup bag, I was desperate, it was a pretty colour, whats the harm?

Well after H it feels like plastic, smells wrong and to my horror has a "made in china" label on the inside.

I just cant go back now.

*sits down, shuffles feet, sniffs*

Made in China:nuts: Quick, burn it and fumigate your H if it was inside of it!

Does anyone else find it kind of liberating over here - once you've crossed that line?
:yes:I've only been here (on the H forum) a very short time, and I feel like I've crossed over. I can't imagine buying any other bags (still saving for my first H baby, but). In fact, that's a good idea, I have 2 Chanels and a croc Prada I could sell. Hmmm. Hello, Ebay?

i've sold a lot of my non-H bags, but that was waaay before i even got into H! i still have a small selection of other designer bags that i don't even use anymore, but i keep them bc most hold sentimental value to me...i.e. my very first LV bag. or i may have purchased them DIRT CHEAP! i am strictly all H now, but that's not to say i will not buy something non H here and there in the future. for instance, i'm still hunting for that perfect vintage LV trunk!

after buying h bags nothing even comes close. i still have my chanels and lvs because i don't want to loose money when i sell them and i get to use my lv when i go to work. i would not want my boss to see my h bags. i will never get another raise ever again if she does. i did get rid of all my other brands bags because i don't feel good carrying them anymore.

Congrats Rocker on admitting you have this "H" obsession! Of course, we will not be able to keep ourselves from enabling you further! I, personally, can't WAIT to see what goodies you bring home in the coming days, weeks, months, etc.!