It all went wrong...

As long as you gave the seller the correct address (which you did), it is the seller's responsibility to ensure that an item reaches the buyer successfully; not the buyer's.

If he didn't insure it, he should have done, as the insurance is to protect the seller, not the buyer.

You are in the right and Paypal should side with you, as long as you give them all the info they require. :yes:

thank you so much chloe ! people`s carelessness drives me seriously crazy sometimes ! the guy who sold it even has an assistant and apparently they ship hundreds of packages weekly...and i was like yeah fire yourself and her if you have a supposedly professional business and you ignore 3 separate requests from a buyer to ship it to the right address:cursing:

I dont care what USPS/ Fedex does now...i wrote a 386 meters long complaint to them and felt better for a while afterwards.:sweatdrop:

*Hugs*

I hope USPS/ Fedex have the decency to respond to your complaint and investigate it. Maybe you can play Sherlock Holmes, pay a visit to your previous employment with a printed copy of the signature and do your own investigation. Just a thought, cos if it was a bag i dearly loved and longed for i would probably go to the ends of the earth to find out especially knowing someone ended up getting a free bag.

Have you had any success with filing a claim with paypal?

*Hugs*

I hope USPS/ Fedex have the decency to respond to your complaint and investigate it. Maybe you can play Sherlock Holmes, pay a visit to your previous employment with a printed copy of the signature and do your own investigation. Just a thought, cos if it was a bag i dearly loved and longed for i would probably go to the ends of the earth to find out especially knowing someone ended up getting a free bag.

Have you had any success with filing a claim with paypal?

thanks dearie...I am going back to Sligo next week...and if the Sharon doesnt have any good news for me by then and i manage to get the copy of the signature from Fedex i promise you i will be like Sherlock Holmes on their tails !

Paypal has up to 30 days to resolve AND they can extend it if they want to...no news yet ! :crybaby:

thank you so much chloe ! people`s carelessness drives me seriously crazy sometimes ! the guy who sold it even has an assistant and apparently they ship hundreds of packages weekly...and i was like yeah fire yourself and her if you have a supposedly professional business and you ignore 3 separate requests from a buyer to ship it to the right address:cursing:

:yes: :rolleyes:

I dont care what USPS/ Fedex does now...i wrote a 386 meters long complaint to them and felt better for a while afterwards.:sweatdrop:

Good for you! :tup:

BTW, I know exactly how you feel, I'm sure you'll get your money back, but if you'd wanted to keep the money, you wouldn't have bothered trawling eBay looking for the rare bag in the first place.

I think some sellers (and definitely most postal services!) don't get that. :sad:

Natalia hun... I just read all this and I am APPALLED at all this. :sad:

What's the status now? It's so stupid so sellers can be so careless.... *hugs* to you... Hope it all goes :heart:

:rolleyes:

Good for you! :tup:

BTW, I know exactly how you feel, I'm sure you'll get your money back, but if you'd wanted to keep the money, you wouldn't have bothered trawling eBay looking for the rare bag in the first place.

I think some sellers (and definitely most postal services!) don't get that. :sad:

thanks girls for the sweet words it means a lot to me i have been literally sulking for days :crybaby:

Babydoll, i opened a claim, the seller provided the tracking number, i provided additional information ( i was so angry when i filed the claim that i didnt put everything i should) and we are waiting for Paypal`s decision...:sweatdrop: i presume :sweatdrop:

exactly chloehandbags, i`ve been looking for that bag for over a year since i first saw it and i couldnt care less about the money! :nuts:

great...I have just received email from USPS/Fedex that since i was not home, basically their employee took the liberty of dropping the parcel to my work because he remembered where he had delivered a parcel for me before - without prior contacting me on the phone ( they have my phone number with Global Express )...only surprise surprise i dont work there anymore:cursing: !!!! what a moron !!! :cursing: they have my supposed signature its some nonsense that doesnt even sound like my last name ... i wish i could get this idiot in my hands i wanna scream!!! :cursing: and cry .....:crybaby:
That means that some postal employee is gonna get his bum kicked and rightly so because he took it to an address other than what was listed, very very naughty :hysteric:

It would have been nice if your old place of employment took the liberty of forwarding the package to you but it sounds like someone may have decided to be a little dishonest :sad: