It all went wrong...

That's what I thought too..once the seller can provide that the item has been sent, Paypal will automatically close the dispute (*happened to me)...
/
I don't think is completely true. I had a seller send a package to a wrong address after I repeatedly asked her to send it to my confirmed paypal address. She ignored my requests and sent it to an old address. She did have signature confirmation and yes, the item was signed for at the wrong address.

Paypal sided with me in the dispute.

That's what I thought too..once the seller can provide that the item has been sent, Paypal will automatically close the dispute (*happened to me)...
/
I don't think is completely true. I had a seller send a package to a wrong address after I repeatedly asked her to send it to my confirmed paypal address. She ignored my requests and sent it to an old address. She did have signature confirmation and yes, the item was signed for at the wrong address.

Paypal sided with me in the dispute.

thank you thank you thank you ! that brings some hope.. but i live in Ireland which means none of my addresses was confirmed :sweatdrop:

/

thank you thank you thank you ! that brings some hope.. but i live in Ireland which means none of my addresses was confirmed :sweatdrop:

Same here as I live in Australia..

The seller provided Paypal a tracking number for the items I bought and Paypal just automatically closed the dispute :cursing:

Luckily for me, my bank reimbursed me..

lol ;) no, no updates i went to my paypal profile and surprise he was bursting in emails how he is going to provide paypal with all the details and proofs and copy of my signature ( that he supposedly has ) but the status is still awaiting his response...we will see.

In the meantime i got an email from him where he tells me to call USPS info number in America and get all the additional info from them myself and find out which post office dealt with the package. The guy is a looney first there is only one post office where i live and second if this went through Fedex, post office wouldnt be dealing with it at all ! but no matter how many times i explain it to him he just doesnt bother to use his brain.

thanks for checking on me aki and letting me vent :shame::heart:

great...I have just received email from USPS/Fedex that since i was not home, basically their employee took the liberty of dropping the parcel to my work because he remembered where he had delivered a parcel for me before - without prior contacting me on the phone ( they have my phone number with Global Express )...only surprise surprise i dont work there anymore:cursing: !!!! what a moron !!! :cursing: they have my supposed signature its some nonsense that doesnt even sound like my last name ... i wish i could get this idiot in my hands i wanna scream!!! :cursing: and cry .....:crybaby:

OMG Nat so sorry to hear this. If he sent it to your old employment, can you like phone your old boss and ask wether they received a bag in your name?

OMG Nat so sorry to hear this. If he sent it to your old employment, can you like phone your old boss and ask wether they received a bag in your name?

I called the Guest Relations manager who is in charge of the reception and she is going to try and locate it for me but it was a month ago!! if only I had gotten that info earlier, i might have sorted it ...:cursing:

As long as you gave the seller the correct address (which you did), it is the seller's responsibility to ensure that an item reaches the buyer successfully; not the buyer's.

If he didn't insure it, he should have done, as the insurance is to protect the seller, not the buyer.

You are in the right and Paypal should side with you, as long as you give them all the info they require. :yes:

great...I have just received email from USPS/Fedex that since i was not home, basically their employee took the liberty of dropping the parcel to my work because he remembered where he had delivered a parcel for me before - without prior contacting me on the phone ( they have my phone number with Global Express )...only surprise surprise i dont work there anymore:cursing: !!!! what a moron !!! :cursing: they have my supposed signature its some nonsense that doesnt even sound like my last name ... i wish i could get this idiot in my hands i wanna scream!!! :cursing: and cry .....:crybaby:

Well then, it is their fault, as they acted completely inappropriately and I imagine the seller should be able to make a claim from them, even if the package wasn't insured.

Either way, that is his problem; it is still not your responsibility, natalia. :nogood:

I hope you don't mind me making light of this for a minute, but when I saw the title of the thread, I couldn't help but think, the Ebay forum should be titled "Ebay / It All Went Wrong".

darn, I feel for you girl - sometimes the bag is just more important then the money.

I have no doubt you will be able to claim your money back but I know having the bag returned to you in 1 peice would have been much better.

If the old employment cant find the bag that would mean some lucky soul has walked off with a really rare stunning Bag :sad:

darn, I feel for you girl - sometimes the bag is just more important then the money.

I have no doubt you will be able to claim your money back but I know having the bag returned to you in 1 peice would have been much better.

If the old employment cant find the bag that would mean some lucky soul has walked off with a really rare stunning Bag :sad:

exactly hun i couldnt agree more! i dont care about the money i am happy to close the claim...but i want MY BAG !

what pisses me off i know how careless my ex coworkers can be it might have as well ended in the bin...or since peeps knew about my obsession, someone has a beautiful bag for free now...:hysteric: