Isidore horn necklace?

treated myself today to the Isidore in pelouse... this is really gorgeous....

Oh, I am envious! (but happy for you!)
Lala, I loved your pelouse one, so went to my local Hermès store to check them out. They had it in black croc and brown, I guess it was havanne, and also in some non-croc leather in black, but I didn´t ask. I tried the havanne, but found it a bit too "boring". Then again typically I would be wearing it with muted colours, so I am looking for a colour accent.
I decided to pass on it, because I might be traveling to Paris in a few weeks and will check out what they have.:graucho:

I just added another Isidore to my collection this week - I think I'm becoming an eccentric Isidore lady......

87c00111.jpg

Lala Wow!! I have to say this is my fav combo for the Isidore, just stunning!! I wish I could find a CDC in poussiere, that is my HG!!! Congratulations to Lala and Mindi B!!

Is that Isidore in poussiere, lala? If so, we're twins! I love this combo.

Hi Mindi B! I'm honored and thrilled to be your twin!

Lala Wow!! I have to say this is my fav combo for the Isidore, just stunning!! I wish I could find a CDC in poussiere, that is my HG!!! Congratulations to Lala and Mindi B!!

Hi fendibbag! Thank you! Keep your hopes up and eyes peeled and your poussiere necklace will come soon!

lala, I love your new Isidore!! Fabulous color, thank you for sharing!!!

Hi pamella! Thank you!

Here is a "naked" picture of the necklace:

ee9d68e9.jpg

Hi Mindi B! I'm honored and thrilled to be your twin!

Hi fendibbag! Thank you! Keep your hopes up and eyes peeled and your poussiere necklace will come soon!

Hi pamella! Thank you!

Here is a "naked" picture of the necklace:

ee9d68e9.jpg

I just "fell over" lala! What a gorgeous piece, thank you for more
"enabling". Might have to put this on my Christmas wish list:graucho:

Thanks for starting this thread. I have been debating about buying one of these for quite a while and I think this thread has enabled me. I'm going to have to have one.

Thanks for starting this thread. I have been debating about buying one of these for quite a while and I think this thread has enabled me. I'm going to have to have one.

I bought mine a few weeks ago and hardly have taken it
off.. just love the look of it...and the color choices are
so personal... so whatever you decide, you'll love it for sure!!:smile: