Isidore horn necklace?

pond23 said:
Has anyone seen the Isidore necklace in croc/gator or lizard lately in boutiques? Thanks!

I know there are several still out there, but given the recent policy changes, I don't think stores will still do an inventory search and let you know what is still out there and where. Unfortunately, charge sends and store transfers are no longer options, and leather goods can only be purchased in person. Dismal, isn't it?

You can try calling H.com and ask them to do a search, but you'll still have to deal with the in person buying rule. :sad:. Hopefully H.com will restock the Isidore alligator/ombré and horn necklaces soon!

I know there are several still out there, but given the recent policy changes, I don't think stores will still do an inventory search and let you know what is still out there and where. Unfortunately, charge sends and store transfers are no longer options, and leather goods can only be purchased in person. Dismal, isn't it?

You can try calling H.com and ask them to do a search, but you'll still have to deal with the in person buying rule. :sad:. Hopefully H.com will restock the Isidore alligator/ombré and horn necklaces soon!

^ Thank you for the info lala! I will call a few local stores and see if they have it in stock. Unfortunately, they are all busy stores so I am not holding out much hope. I wish I had picked one up last year when I first saw the gorgeous pics on tPF. These new policy changes / implementations are driving me bananas. I have a pretty tight schedule, so it is difficult for me to take off of work to pick up pieces in person. :sad:

^ Thank you for the info lala! I will call a few local stores and see if they have it in stock. Unfortunately, they are all busy stores so I am not holding out much hope. I wish I had picked one up last year when I first saw the gorgeous pics on tPF. These new policy changes / implementations are driving me bananas. I have a pretty tight schedule, so it is difficult for me to take off of work to pick up pieces in person. :sad:
2 pcs still left in singapore takashimaya...isidore ombre/black croc
they still have it it hermes dosan park,isidore ombre,2 pcs

hotshot said:
thought Hermes still did store to store transfers if it was over a certain amount of

money... did they eliminate that as well???

They still do; I just bought a pair of shoes, and the SA had them transferred to her store for me. But my SA at another store hinted that certain stores will refuse to transfer certain items to her because of low inventory and high demand.

I just had two SLGs transferred from other stores, but rather than ship them direct to me like they used to do they are shipping them to my local boutique and then my local boutique is shipping them to me.

BalLVLover said:
I just had two SLGs transferred from other stores, but rather than ship them direct to me like they used to do they are shipping them to my local boutique and then my local boutique is shipping them to me.

Will you share modelling pics? :smile:

Isidore horn necklace in etoupe and cassis lacquer is my latest addition to my growing Isidore collection:

I just love this Isidore style!

(my lighting is not the greatest because I took these shots indoors and at night)

Attachments

• image-2259138293.jpg
    image-2259138293.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 615
  • image-3632247364.jpg
    image-3632247364.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 532
  • image-3875356874.jpg
    image-3875356874.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 570
Whats the policy on horn and lacquer at Hermes? They look so fragile, is it replaceable if broken?

My all horn necklace which broke was repaired by H (sent by my local store back to Paris). There was a charge involved. I'm pretty certain H would repair/replace the lacquer too.