Is Your House Clean Enough For Drop-By Visitors?

The majority of the time - yes. Right now - I'm sick, there's papers all over the dining table, and a line of bags near the door waiting for a donation pick-up and a host of other stuff laying around.

I agree with bnjj - don't like it much when people just drop by unannounced. We tend to have weekends where DH and I are sprawled out on the couches, and having people just "drop by" makes us feel like we were just roused out of bed. :tdown:

Living room and kitchen yes
Everything else um not so much. Bathroom is "clean" but cluttered, my brother always tells the kids "go tell your mom the tub is not a clothes hamper" and hubby gets sooo mad because we have the bedroom of a 15 year old girl. WAY to many clothes:s
It's like a battle feild in there don't even try to walk with out the lights on.

Uh, of course it is. :whistle: :okay:

HECK NO is it ever clean enough for drop-by visitors!!! That would be a cold day in hell. With both of us working, and two kids under age 5, and a big ole dog, there's no way our house is ever company-ready. It's clean and not dirty, but it's M-E-S-S-Y with toys everywhere, a sock here, a shoe there, a couple of raisins scattered on the couch, etc etc etc.

It takes around 1 1/2 hours for me to tidy up the house nicely enough to be presentable.