Is Your House Clean Enough For Drop-By Visitors?

I have to say yes lol... I happen to be an obsessive note taking list writing over organized person who has way too many agendas and TONS of journals all over the house LOL

If I had an hours notice I would have it in imaculate condition even though I have a 2 year old.

When I was single, my place was always spotless. With two boys and three nephews who are always with me, it is nearly impossible to keep clean. However, it can be in 'presentable' shape within an hour.

Yes it is! lol Im pretty obsessive when it comes to cleaning(thanks to my Mom), I clean at least an hour a day:shame: its part of my daily routine. As long as they dont step foot in the craft room-we're good to go lol.

Well, I guess it depends on if I care that they know I don't keep a very neat house. I'm not a total slob. I mean, I've seen MUCH worse, but I just clean up when I get the time, which is here and there and rare. I'm just not obsessive about cleaning at all. But I don't think it's that bad. I was raised by a mom who was a packrat and was always embarassed to have people come over. So if I have a few shoes on the floor and a couple things here and there I don't feel bad about it.