"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Sad day. I finally took the plunge on the black Empreinte leather Pochette Métis and had to return it because it had a strong paint/dye smell! Labeled as Made in France and purchased in Dallas, I actually exchanged it immediately after buying it because the first one had an even stronger smell! (Try smelling your bag at the LV store through a face mask :facepalm:). Has anyone else experienced this with a Monogram Empreinte leather bag?

Reactions: Guerabrava
Hi everyone, I purchased this Georges BB early this month, haven’t had the chance to use it as yet. I noticed that there is a tiny dent on the gold hardware when I was getting the bag ready to use it for the next day. Is this normal? I have contacted my SA and she said to bring the bag back to the store. Am I being too picky? My husbandy said I’m silly :hrmm: I don’t know if you can see it in the picture. Ta x
422AD682-B405-4DFE-9EAD-55C0544F8A97.jpeg748B1779-D511-4700-A540-F0F42E6F497B.jpeg

Hi everyone, I purchased this Georges BB early this month, haven’t had the chance to use it as yet. I noticed that there is a tiny dent on the gold hardware when I was getting the bag ready to use it for the next day. Is this normal? I have contacted my SA and she said to bring the bag back to the store. Am I being too picky? My husbandy said I’m silly :hrmm: I don’t know if you can see it in the picture. Ta x
View attachment 4917654View attachment 4917655
Both pics are very much out of focus. Unless you mean the big outward curve of the end of the hardware, which is by design.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Let’s try this again as its so hard to get it to focus and all the reflection

View attachment 4918023
Now I get it. But the fact that even a 1000 dollar camera phone cannot really see it, because it is so slight and small, I think that this is an answer in itself. I am sure that I could find like a dozen similar imperfections on that bag for you if you want me. I'd say listen to your husband on this and enjoy the bag. The metal will get scratched up from use in a few months anyway. I say that your bag is OK.

Hey everyone ! SUPER EXCITED that my nano speedy arrived today !!! until i noticed... the handles are not even.. on BOTH SIDES.
the left side is higher than the right side... IS THIS NORMAL ??
View attachment 4918791
Since the bag is so soft (and empty), it is not really visible. If you could stuff it, zip it and lift it by the handle, then it will show its true self. If it is still off, then it should go back. If you can take another pic like that (or a few), that would be helpful.
But since both the bag and the handles are so small, it sometimes can give the visual impression of being misaligned, when in reality, not. I hope it just seems off and it is not off.

Reactions: Guerabrava
Since the bag is so soft (and empty), it is not really visible. If you could stuff it, zip it and lift it by the handle, then it will show its true self. If it is still off, then it should go back. If you can take another pic like that (or a few), that would be helpful.
But since both the bag and the handles are so small, it sometimes can give the visual impression of being misaligned, when in reality, not. I hope it just seems off and it is not off.

This is the other side of the bag

1606855765840.png

Hi all I have this Neverfull Mm Im struggling a bit with. I dont like the look of this seam on the inside of it. Its more the leather lining that are a bit tilted that make it look a concave then the seam it self.

Maybe Im just beeing picky and this is such a minor fault so I should just look past it or what do you all think?

Best Regards
Henke

seam.jpgseam1.jpgseam2.jpg

Hi all I have this Neverfull Mm Im struggling a bit with. I dont like the look of this seam on the inside of it. Its more the leather lining that are a bit tilted that make it look a concave then the seam it self.

Maybe Im just beeing picky and this is such a minor fault so I should just look past it or what do you all think?

Best Regards
Henke

View attachment 4919371View attachment 4919372View attachment 4919373
if it bothers you you should return and get another.