"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Understandable! It’s a lot of money
Update: I called the lv helpline and returned it. My new bag is coming tomorrow :smile: hopefully it will have better quality
update: the second bag was even worse… i returned it now without ordering a third one. I expect more for 1500€. I‘m sad about it because I wanted this bag since like 8 years and I thought the quality won’t be a problem. Sadly,it was thought for my birthday. Im going to get a Longchamp bag now as a replacement. 2 years ago on Christmas I ordered a scarf from Louis Vuitton and the thread in the middle of the scarf was cut and I also had to return that. They lost me as a customer,unfortunately. I really like their design but I won’t pay such a big amount of money for this quality

• Sad
Reactions: anitalilac
Hi all, I just received my Speedy and happened to noticed these indents. Would you be concerned about cracking? The canvas on the front of bag is also not very well aligned, but I was willing to overlook that since I’m kind of expecting some sort of issue. It’s really difficult to photograph, but they are the very straight ‘white’ lines and are definitely indented. They shine in light or sunlight.

0107974E-E46C-42B0-B2B4-AFDA276BDB73.jpeg

Hi all, I just received my Speedy and happened to noticed these indents. Would you be concerned about cracking? The canvas on the front of bag is also not very well aligned, but I was willing to overlook that since I’m kind of expecting some sort of issue. It’s really difficult to photograph, but they are the very straight ‘white’ lines and are definitely indented. They shine in light or sunlight.

View attachment 5628460
Wait, I was able to take a better photo of the indents

4DD768E8-11B6-4994-A6EB-5134949F6BE6.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hi everyone! Need your expert advice. I have the Keepall Bandouliere 25 and my friend just received hers but we noticed that the thread color on the tag is different from mine. We don't know who has the right color and wondering which one has to either return or exchange. This can't be normal, is it? Thank you!

20221013_111842.jpg