Is there an LV item that isn't worth the $ to you?

I feel like that about the keychains, I think they're adorable, but I'd rather put that sum towards a new bag!
I can't agree with you more! My anniversary is this weekend and my DH wanted to get me a charm and/or a bandeau. I love the bandeau's but I'd rather wear them around my neck than to put them on my bag and because my neck area is so sensitive and does break out easily I don't want to waste money on that. And I explained to my DH that I still have a few bags on my wish list so to spend that amount on a keychain just didn't sit well with me. And he doesn't know the prices (he was thinking around $200) lol! When I told him he couldn't believe it!!! So adding the prices together I'm hoping to pick up the Eva this weekend. I just can't do it...

I agree with most people here that I can't justify the bag charms. Most of the SLGs (ex. vernis cosmetic pouch, vernis cles, etc) are outrageous to me but that doesn't stop me from wanting them.

I NEED those bandeaux! In about ten years my neck is going to start to fall, and it's either cover it up or head off to Thailand for a ... *cough, cough* ... vacation.

For me, it's any of the leather items and that's simply as a function of the fact that they get too heavy. Yesterday I was dying after two hours of wearing a canvas pochette cross-body, so leather would be wasted on me.

Oh, and the wallets. I just can't bring myself to go there, although I understand why others fancy them.

Sunglasses, they're almost at the same price range as wallets, shoes, and the Eva clutch! If they kept it at the upper $200s like some of the Gucci's and Chanel... It would be totally different.

Bag charms and bandeaus. To me, they feel too little girl-ish, like playing dress-up, and I feel they distract from the main attraction - the bag - which is expensive enough on it's own!

I agree. I do love how they look on others and could even possibly spend the money on a bandeau but I think they're too girly for me. But the keychains- I don't think I could ever spend that much. So instead, I got a luggage tag.

My dilemma at the moment is the SLGs. While I have a preloved agenda and I did buy a Pomme Cles, I'm now contemplating pulling the trigger on a wallet. But I'm having a hard time doing so when I could also fund a whole new bag with that as well.

The charms though I have some they are not worth it to me. The sunglasses are handmade so they are worth it to me. This is funny because I gave so many but all the bags are overpriced to me. So really nothing at lv is worth the price but it's luxury and luxury costs.

I always love how the bandeau looks on other people, but I have not been able to purchase one for myself. I came really close and then mentally did the math comparing it to my Hermes scarf and told the SA to put it back. Le sigh. Maybe one day a print will come out that will sing to me!

I agree. I do love how they look on others and could even possibly spend the money on a bandeau but I think they're too girly for me. But the keychains- I don't think I could ever spend that much. So instead, I got a luggage tag.

My dilemma at the moment is the SLGs. While I have a preloved agenda and I did buy a Pomme Cles, I'm now contemplating pulling the trigger on a wallet. But I'm having a hard time doing so when I could also fund a whole new bag with that as well.
The wallets are so hard for me, too. As I'm relatively new to LV, I was totally unprepared to hear that it's not unusual to spend upwards of $800 on a wallet. Yikes. Those vernis wallets though.....LOVE.

Ditto on the bag charms!! Really unnecessary expense... So I would rather put that money towards something I would really use.

I also like the bandeaus and how they look on other people... But when I try it on a bag
I have or I'm purchasing, I just can't do it. Just doesn't quite mesh with my style... Idk

Bag charms. They are half of the price of some bags and I would rather have a bag. I'm also paranoid someone will unclip it and my charm (and money) will be gone!