Is there an LV item that isn't worth the $ to you?

1. I think for me, it's the (gorgeous) keychains. Even on eBay, they are crazy expensive. Not the same with scarves though, so I order LV (and other designer) scarves on eBay to accessorize my bags. I would likely buy a scarf in-store before I bought a keychain.

Also, the vernis Alma and Brea bags. I always admire them on other people, but they are too flashy for me, personally, and I wouldn't spend the money on them. Vernis accessories, however, are very appealing and worth it to me!

Opinions?

2. I used to feel that way about the SLGs, but after acquiring a few I've changed my tune.

I guess now it would have to be the keychains too, although when I was in the store recently I was admiring them more than I normally would...

3. I agree about the keychains -- I am having trouble justifying that kind of money for one. That doesn't stop me from wanting one or more of them, though!

4. U know what? I agree with u completely and if asked that would have been the same bags and accessories I would have said! I LOVE the bee charm but can't justify cost. Add to the fact that I freak if one is going to scratch up hardware or leather and I haven't bought any yet. I want to put then say well that could b more saved up on a new bag.

And vernis. Patent leather? Color transfer and marks that won't come out? No thanks.

5. probably bag charms/keychains for me -- although I do love them!!

6. Sunglasses.

Chenai likes this.
  7. :amazed::amazed:
    Me too! They are so pretty. I remember back in my Coach days, I would buy the keychains and then feel weird about it because they were so pricey. Welcome to LV, geez! And keychains get so beat up. Not good.

8. Right now I do feel that way about SLGs. Then again, I don't have any. :graucho: I also feel that way about keychains.

9. I feel like that about the keychains, I think they're adorable, but I'd rather put that sum towards a new bag!

10. Bag charms and bandeaus. To me, they feel too little girl-ish, like playing dress-up, and I feel they distract from the main attraction - the bag - which is expensive enough on it's own!

11. The sunglasses & bag charms. As cute as they are, I'd rather put the $ towards a bag. Also as beautiful as the bandeaus are for decorating bags etc, it's just not my thing~ no offense.

12. I used to feel that way about charms, and then I saw the bee charm - for me, it was like getting jewelry. I think you have to find the right charm to fall in love, and certainly see them in person. They have a big "wow" factor in person. LV really has a unique market going with their charms that is unmatched, to me.

13. +1

14. the bag charms.... like everyone else i still want one tho

15. Keychains and bag charms for me as well. However, last year I gave my DH keychain for his birthday. After he used it for a white, he said its well worth the money. I don't change my keychain so I normally use one until it breaks. My last Gucci lasted me almost 10 years. My current one is on its 8th year. Maybe it's time to consider a LV keychain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice