Is there an LV item that isn't worth the $ to you?

:yes:Umbrellas for sure...
and Charms though I have my eye on one-I saw a few that I could accidentally place in my cart. I may splurge and get just one. They're so cute and feminine but really expensive, but, you have to pay for it if you want it, right:yes::tender::tender:

Keychain and bag charms. Although I do have the insolence pastel which I found out is a LE. It's probably the only one I'll ever own. I somewhat can't yet justify buying a cosmetic bag either and would rather put the money towards a purse.

I NEED those bandeaux! In about ten years my neck is going to start to fall, and it's either cover it up or head off to Thailand for a ... *cough, cough* ... vacation.

For me, it's any of the leather items and that's simply as a function of the fact that they get too heavy. Yesterday I was dying after two hours of wearing a canvas pochette cross-body, so leather would be wasted on me.

Oh, and the wallets. I just can't bring myself to go there, although I understand why others fancy them.

DrDior you crack me up! :lolots: But seriously, I'd better start investing in more bandeaus now that you mention it!

It's sunglasses for me. I ended up cheating on Mr Vuitton with Channel sunglasses because I just couldn't cough up the extra AUD$200 for LV.

I did think stoles were on that same list but I caved and bought one. Now I just have to wait until it's cold enough here to wear it.

At the moment the cosmetic case is on the list also but it might not take much to change my mind. :shame:

Bag charms and stoles. I do own a couple charms and 1 stole but I can't see buying more of either one.

I used to think wallets were not worth it, however I bought Sarah wallet and use it daily so it's been worth the money.

ITA about the charms! They're so pretty and I really want one as a key chain but just can't justify spending that sort of money on something that's inevitably going to be banged around in my purse!

And I also agree with the previous post about the Empreinte line - $3000 for a Speedy?! But the Celeste is to die for....so unfair!

Bag charms and stoles for me also... They are gorgeous, but I cannot justify spending hundreds on what is, let's be real, a keychain. I can't believe I'm saying this because I'm obsessed with scarves, but the stoles are also beautiful... I will not buy with all of the snagging issues.

I NEED those bandeaux! In about ten years my neck is going to start to fall, and it's either cover it up or head off to Thailand for a ... *cough, cough* ... vacation.

For me, it's any of the leather items and that's simply as a function of the fact that they get too heavy. Yesterday I was dying after two hours of wearing a canvas pochette cross-body, so leather would be wasted on me.

Oh, and the wallets. I just can't bring myself to go there, although I understand why others fancy them.

:giggles: Ohhh!! That's what the bandeaus are for?! Note to self: pack extra bandeaus on next beach vacay

The irony...you don't need *thinner* canvas, you need *thinner/lighter* leather.;)

Keep-It bracelets. $200 for a plain bracelet?? It's not even fine silver!
Leopard stole. $800 for a scarf? A leopard scarf you could get at any store in the mall for $30?
Neo Greenwich. I love the style of this bag, but it's essentially $3,000 for a glorified Keepall with a fabric shoulder strap.

Not meaning to offend anyone, just my opinions! These items are beautiful, just not worth the hefty price tags. Lol.