Is the Gucci Soho Disco worth its price?

Is the Gucci Soho Disco worth its price quality-wise and style-wise?

• Yes

Votes: 134 76.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 23.4%

• Total voters
My rose beige soho disco is one of my Mary Poppins bags! I'm amazed that it fits all my stuff (my small Prada wallet, powerbank, compact powder, lipstick, phone cord, iPhone 7+, Airpods, and my 3M measuring tape--I'm an interior designer so I have to have this with me all the time). My only con for this bag is the color transfer especially in the edging of the bag that I can't remove now, even with a good leather cleaner. But otherwise, it's a good investment!

I'm very disappointed with mine after only 5 months. The straps are coming apart from daily use, where they meet the bottom of the bag, because that's the only way to open the bag. The constant pulling of this being an everyday bag is very quickly destroying the bag, which is insanely ridiculous considering the money i spent!

pictures?

I'm still on the fence on the color but primarily the price is just holding me back. It's outrageous in TO...$1593 tax in....
I understand. My rose beige was purchased many years ago. I think the price was $890 at that time or something like that. Red I bought on sale at Saks for even less than that but finding a sale is tough. It’s a small bag. Useful, practical but I understand your concern.

Reactions: hrhkaren