Is the Antigona over?

I sold my mini in black smooth/shiny leather last year because I just didn't reach for it anymore. I had it for 4 years and it looked pristine, the leather was really durable and had no scratches. And I don't baby my bags. It was my go to daily bag for the first couple of years.
I would say if you like the style then I would totally recommend it! It has been one of the best bags I have owned. But here where I live it's really outdated (and it ended up serving the same purpose as my Loewe Puzzle). However, the mini is a great size! It's roomier than you would think.

I don't own an antigona since it's heavy to me, the only size I can bear the weight of is the mini, and I already have too many mini bags :oh:
However, I absolutely love the look of it. The top handles and overall shape make it a very classic-looking bag, imo, and very versatile for casual wear OR work.

Reactions: boo1980 and JenJBS
I bought just 2 years ago a antigona in the Mini size in classic Black Colour. And I still love it and use it if I am going for a slightly bigger crossbody bag. You can easily put a small water bottle inside it. I also love how it doesn’t scream LOGO, so nobody knows at the first sight that it’s a designer bag. And yes I mean you see popular bags like, Chanel classic flap, birkin, speedy, neverfull, multi Pochette all over the Internet, so it’s kinda nice having a piece that’s not going viral, just my opinion.

I bought just 2 years ago a antigona in the Mini size in classic Black Colour. And I still love it and use it if I am going for a slightly bigger crossbody bag. You can easily put a small water bottle inside it. I also love how it doesn’t scream LOGO, so nobody knows at the first sight that it’s a designer bag. And yes I mean you see popular bags like, Chanel classic flap, birkin, speedy, neverfull, multi Pochette all over the Internet, so it’s kinda nice having a piece that’s not going viral, just my opinion.

Yeah. I love how people say 'I love your bag' or 'what a beautiful bag', rather than... Oh! A *insert bag name/brad*. To me it shows the bag, not the name, is what they (and I) love and appreciate. And easily professional enough for work.

Bought my black Antigona medium smooth leather preloved and it’s my favourite everyday work bag.

I agree it’s heavier than most bags, but for work it’s great and fits my laptop. I got mine for a quarter of the retail price because the lining was in pretty bad shape and torn in places, so I bought an insert which took care of that issue. The exterior however was almost pristine and still is with daily use.

Love it and use it more than my LV Neverfulls, which to me have become almost like a uniform as so many people on my commute (pre-covid) have them. I have nothing against NFs as I own two in the white Kusama print and Epi denim.

If you love the bag don’t worry if it’s still in or not. It’s about what you think and feel confident carrying. I hope you join the club as it’s a beautiful and classic piece IMO!

Reactions: randr21
I love my Antigona (I have a medium black and a red small) and am considering purchasing the new Soft Antigonas as it looks more casual and casual is definitely the trend. It's a classic look and shape and I feel it's timeless. I can't say the same for the YSL Muse bag though. :sad:

I wasn' a fan of the regular Antigona , but this one stole my heart
It's the small

IMG_20200705_083938.jpg

IMG_20200705_084022.jpg

IMG_20200705_083842.jpg

Hi. I'm contemplating investing in either an Antigona Mini or an Alma BB. From an investment and longevity perspective which one makes most sense? I like the Antigona (classic not soft) but don't want to buy something that's dying out.

I love my Antigona (I have a medium black and a red small) and am considering purchasing the new Soft Antigonas as it looks more casual and casual is definitely the trend. It's a classic look and shape and I feel it's timeless. I can't say the same for the YSL Muse bag though. :sad:

Pendulum is swinging towards bigger and less structured so the soft ant is very timely. Can't wait to see reveals and reviews posted. Btw, love my med ants still.