Is it still worth getting the Neverfull in 2020?

When I first had the opportunity to buy the neverfull it was at a lower price (1190, I was in hawaii, mainland price was 1320). I'm glad I didnt only because I would have gotten the damier ebene with red lining when what I really want is damier ebene / rose ballerine !

But with the price now being 1500, its soooo hard to justify especially knowing that I wanted this bag years ago and thought 700 was too much.

Ugh I still want this purse ! Waiting to see if I can get if we ever travel to Europe but with covid, this seems unlikely !

Got my first 11 years ago... and just ordered my 3rd :shocked:I have a GM ebene (11 years) great for all purposes (even got use as a diaper bag with my 1st), MM black epi (2 years) great for work, and my 3rd will be a MM mon monogram which I’ll be using as my reduced-size mom bag. This is the Speedy of our generation! Love it so much!

My two NF are both from about 10 years ago and I just looked it up and tbh I was a bit shocked at the current price. Even though I dont use them much anymore as I prefer smaller no fuss bags now I still think they are absolute workhorses and very versatile totes. At the end of the day if you can afford it, just get what makes you happy and fits your lifestyle. Doesnt matter what other people think at all.

I feel like the price of a neverfull now is not justified considering the current quality or how simple the bag is. Nothing to do with how many people have it. But is the price of any LV really justified? So I say buy it if you really like it. By the way, I love mine but I bought it at almost half the price it sells for now.

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
I have two NFs. One Epi denim from 2018 and a vintage white Kusama from 2009. I’ve not seen anyone with these and was one of the reasons for buying. That said I think they’re useful bags and it’s about what you like and feel confident carrying. However the prices have become a little steep.

I ended up getting the Goyard St Louis. I love it because it’s lightweight and can withstand a lot of abuse. I also love that in TX, it is relatively unknown but go elsewhere and ppl definitely know. They only opened up a store 2 years ago (had mine shipped from Bergdorf).

Neverfull is all around. Tx especially loves its LV, so I usually try to go for hard to find or ones not typically bought

The neverfull is popular for a reason. I’ve had mine in DA for over 9 year and it’s taken its fair share of beating (3kids, water spilled...) and when I used it last weekend my husband said it looks brand new. I added another neverfull from My world tour collection last year and use it a lot as well.
the same cannot be said about the quality of Goyard canvas.
As for school of affluence, I cannot stand that “wannabe classy” lady. Botox, lip injections and purses don’t make a person classy. Class is an attitude
Ahah love you. I was watching her videos and there some advice I do appreciate and some that make me laugh “don’t be a basic *****” but yeah to me she seems like a vulgar Russian botoxed doll. And that works for a certain crowd, mainly the bling nouveaux riches of the French Riviera but that’s exactly the crowd she doesn’t want to be in. The jet setters yeah that’s something else than old class.
If you want to be classy in France you ll have to be way more understated...but if all you want is money and be a trophy wife then it’s another game! You ll have a hard time being accepted though and will be called an “arriviste”. Each old European country has their codes than you need to grow up in to understand. But her be classy not trashy lessons are like basic women lessons valuable for the entire population! Don’t show your boobs!

• Love
Reactions: babypanda
My two NF are both from about 10 years ago and I just looked it up and tbh I was a bit shocked at the current price. Even though I dont use them much anymore as I prefer smaller no fuss bags now I still think they are absolute workhorses and very versatile totes. At the end of the day if you can afford it, just get what makes you happy and fits your lifestyle. Doesnt matter what other people think at all.
So your GE NF DE has held up really well? I was debating selling mine and thinking about getting the GM in mono instead. I know the DE will hold its shape better with the treated leather and the mono will become super floppy so that kind of turns me off with a bag that big. Did your canvas soften at all though on your DE? I’m not talking slouchy but just soften some?